More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CupCup CupCup

Where shall I be embarrassed?

The Gym!

I drove over to the local gym on a cold winter morning. The gym goers included past teachers, friends of my mom, and all sorts of friendly MILFs. I checked in with the front desk and was immediately recognized. "Oh! I know your parents! How are things going?" She asked enthusiastically. As she did she pressed her breasts together giving me a great view of her cleavage. I exchanged a few polite words with her before heading off to the changing room. The last thing she said was "Don't forget to give our motivational LIVE mirror a try!".

I wasn't sure what she meant until I made it to the locker room. There was a full length mirror near the entrance with red tape outlining the "LIVE" section. It appeared to be a place for gym goers to pose for before and after pictures to keep themselves motivated. Below the tape read "WARNING: this is currently being streamed to our social media accounts as well as to the gym on the big screen. Say hi!" I chose to ignore it and continued on before getting a good idea. I placed down my bag of gym clothes and removed a full outfit.

I returned to the LIVE mirror and began mumbling to myself, "I can't believe every stall is taken! Its just so busy in here! Hopefully I can change here without anyone seeing. I just keep to make it quick!"

I made sure I was facing the mirror directly when I began to take off my shirt and pants. I peeled off my underwear and let my hard cock slap against my chest. It stood tall out in the open. I took a minute to admire my body as no doubt other gym goers were. The thought of being watched kept me hard. I dared not touch myself and give it all away. I made sure to take as long as possible getting dressed. I started with my shirt, then put on my shorts. I pretended to have forgotten my underwear and went through the long process of taking off my shorts again, the slipping on my tight underwear. I finally gathered up my things and headed out to the main floor.

As I left the changing room I was met with many hoots and whistles. Every woman in the gym seemed to be admiring me, even the front desk lady was joining in. I approached some of the weight machines when a tall woman wrapped an arm around my shoulder, "Well hey there! I would not have guessed you'd be packing so much!" She gave my arm a pinch. Having just worked out she gave off a strong smell of sweat.

I nervously chuckled, "Packing some muscles!" I said with feigned confidence and tried to flex.

She first looked puzzled and then gave a big grin. "Sure!" She then took her water bottle in one hand, and grabbed my waistband in another. She pulled my shorts and underwear far out, giving us both a view of my erect package. The gym erupted in screams of glee again. The woman overturned her waterbottle, soaking my groin, before snapping them shut. "Oops!" She said in a low voice. "Dropped my water! You'd better change!".

In a wordless embarrassment I turned and ran toward the locker room. On the opposite end of the gym I could see the huge TV that was broadcasting the LIVE mirror. I could also see the social media comments rolling in asking to see the naked guy again.

I arrived to my original spot and showed the camera my current situation. "I'm soaked! That cute lady is so clumsy! I can't believe I was so embarrassed in front of her!" I peeled off my wet clothing, again leaving myself naked and exposed. This time my hard cock has begun to leak precum. "I still just cannot believe how busy it is! No free stalls in the boys room! Hopefully no one sees me naked when I sneak in."

I walked over to my bag of clothes. I had brought a few pairs of everything but brought back just a tight shirt and shorts to the LIVE mirror. Talking to myself again I began to narrate, "I came so under prepared! I don't have any more underwear! I'll have to go commando, but I'm sure no one will notice." I slipped on the shirt, taking several minutes to check myself out in the mirror. The entire time my throbbing cock was on display. "I could go out like this! Haha, could you imagine? My weiner on display for all those women? Oh my god! That would be embarrassing." Finally I slipped on the shorts and turned to walk out the front.

This time the women swarmed me with cat calls and whistled. I blushed, "This gym is just full of so many nice young ladies!" My shorts did little to cover my flopping package as it strained against the fabric.

The same woman from before came up to me, "Sorry about my water! How about some pull ups?" This time she put her arm around my lower waist and guided me to the pull up bar. It seemed like every woman in the gym was watching. I began to do a few and they all cheered me on. "Have you heard of our gym's tradition?" I shook my head, "We call it Undies for Self Image! You show off your undies will you work out to boost everyone's confidence!"

Before I had a chance she yanked my shorts to my ankles, with my shoes keeping them in place. My hard cock flopped out into the open air to the applause of everyone. I kept my grip on the pull up bar but let out a scream, "Oh my god! Pull them back up!"

The woman laughed, "Why would I - OH! Haha you're not wearing anything huh?" I twisted my hips uncomfortably in an attempt to cover up. "We won't pull them up until you give us 10 more pull ups!"

Playing into her game I started counting, "1...2...3" each time letting my cock flop against my stomach. Many camera flashes happened as I went through my set. "4..5..6" as i finished my 6th my shorts fell off my feet and to the floor. "7...8...9" I then let out a sigh. "I can't do it! It's too much!"

The woman made a tsk noise and said "No no! You know what happens to boys that don't finish sets right?" Before I had a chance to answer she roughly grabbed hold of my cock and began pumping. In that moment I let out a loud moan.

"No!" I screamed, "This is humiliating!" She continued to pumped faster.

"But why save it for just us? Do you see that big screen up there? We've been watching you change too!" My face grew red and I shook my head in disbelief. Two other women lifted me up by the arms and began to carry me. Before long I was face to face with the LIVE mirro again. Naked as ever, I was being held up by two women, and jerked off by another. A fourth women even slipped her finger into my ass. "Do you see that? There's been a camera behind there this whole time!"

A few other woman joined in by grabbing my balls and helping jerk me off. "What? No!"

"And now theres thousands watching you live right now" I shuddered as I felt myself climax. Thick ropes of cum jetted out and coated the mirror. With each pumped there were more cheers and more spurts. I moaned as they finished me off. They lowered me to the floor to bask in my pleasure as the last drops of cum dribbled out.

They left me there, naked. I found my bag gone and no clothes to be found. I returned to the LIVE mirror and began to talk to myself, "Well that was weird! I still have my keys at least." I found a towel and wrapped it around my waist. "Hopefully those woman don't give me any more trouble. What were they talking about with something being live? Oh well, hopefully I can get to my car without losing my towel. I'd hate for the front desk lady to me to hand it over."

And with that I headed toward the front of the gym.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)