More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kimba Kimba

What is the book?

The Guide to god

Looking around wildly, you couldn’t see anything but there was definitely a physical book on the table in front of you. It was an old thing, covered in leather with yellow pages. As you opened the front cover, it creaked and you decided to continue with care. It may have been you tired and hurt mind, but the book seemed to glow with an ethereal blue light.

The first page seemed to describe a ritual of some sort. People chanting in a circle, around a pit with liquid in it. Then they buried the liquid. But it was strangely sexual, the people were all very buff, very naked men with huge dicks and muscles. The liquid was cum and you could see them jerking off into the hole.

You couldn’t help but feel a little bit aroused, but shut the book in embarrassment. Shoving it in your bag, you got up and rushed to the bathroom. Quickly, your pants and underwear were gone as no-one else was in the school this late. You had spent more time than you thought looking at the book. Staring at your tiny dick, even when hard, you couldn’t help feel disappointed. You imagined having a dick as big as the men in the book, muscles as big as the men in the book. With a body like theirs, Grace would love you. You could finally go out! You could finally fuck.

While thinking these thoughts, you had been rapidly jerking your 4 inches and at that thought came, a few drops of watery cum coming out of your puny balls. Your dick quickly went soft, easily going back in your pants. It was time to go home.

Even in year 12, at 18 you didn’t have a car so walking was for you. You started on your walk home, the entire time thinking about the book. You couldn’t get the idea out of your head. Maybe, just maybe if you completed the ritual you could be like that? Like those absolute specimens of men?

It was a far stretch and if you were being honest, it was more to get your mind of the rejection you suffered. Luckily your parents weren’t at home, instead on holiday for the week so your backyard was definitely free for you to walk around naked.

Quickly depositing your stuff upstairs, you stripped and grabbed the book before walking outside. You grabbed a shovel and got to work. With your tiny muscles, it takes a while but finally you have a small hole in the dirt. Now for the fun part. Grabbing your dick, you think of Grace and start to chant.

“Perfectus corporus , ingen coles, bubaline muscali.” The book starts to glow blue. “Perfectus corporus, ingen coles, bubaline muscali.” It pulses in time with your chanting. “PERFECTUS CORPUS INGEN COLES BUBALINE MUSCALI!!”

With a small flourish you finish the chant and throw the dirt back into the pit. You expected something to happen. The blue aura fades.

Nothing happens.

“Perfectus corpus?”

Still nothing

With a defeated sigh, you go back inside, suddenly really tired. You trudge upstairs and get changed into your pyjamas. you skip brushing your teeth in favour of just hopping on the bed and falling straight asleep.

You wake up, on the floor of a temple. Judging from the columns and style, it seems to be Ancient Rome. There is a soft velvet carpet under your bare feet, and it is at this point you realise you’re naked. Again. You walk forward slowly looking around as you do. Each column has different senses of incredibly muscular men with huge, baseball bat sized dicks fucking dozens of women. Each had a different muscular man in different positions but they all had the same ideas.

You could finally see an end to this carpet, an extra agent throne that appears empty.

Liam I have chosen you to be my champion, you will be the champion of Luxuriae!”

“Who?”

“Luxuriae..., you do know who I am?”

“No....”

“How long was I asleep. Dang it! Never mind. I am the god of sex, but more specifically manly attraction and lust. I have recently been slumbering and have woken to find all my followers have died.”

“But what does that have to do with me?”

“You, Liam will be my champion, as champion it lies with you to start my religion and to recruit more people.”

“How do I do that”

“That will soon become clear, now wake my champion, WAKE!”

You woke up, sitting up so suddenly you hit your head on your bed’s headboard. Thinking about the weird dream you just had, you got up and ent downstairs to get breakfast. It was only when you passed the hallway mirror did your sleepy mind wake up, and realise something.

“FUCK, I’m buff!?” It seemed you were, during your sleep your had gown considerably taller, now almost reaching the ceiling, you were at least 2m tall (6.5ft).

It wasn’t just your height that had changed, your shoulders were much broader, leading on to biceps the size of basketballs. Your pecs had exploded with size, two big pillows of muscle that were bigger than most women’s breasts. They jutted out alt least 3 inches. They almost hid your washboard, brick sized 8 pack.

Your hips had widened considerably, giving you a very spread out stance to make room for the monster between your legs. It was a foot long, and hung down to your knee even when soft. It was a bit bigger than the thickness of a soft drink can and was more like a baseball bat, easily 2 feet long. If your dick was a baseball bat, then your balls were like huge baseballs, 10 inches wide. They hung down in a sack and were bigger than most guys entire dick. Your monster balls were busy churning away, making huge amounts of cum. Your legs were huge and heavily muscled, as they had to be to hold up your genitals. Your butt was easily a jock butt and looked soft, but was filled with more muscle.

All in all, you were the personification of manliness.

“What. The. Fuck.”

Now what to do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)