More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Nippy Nippy

What's next?

The Guest

Catelynn enters the house and heads to the kitchen for a glass of lemonade. She opens the fridge, grabbing the pitcher full of the refreshing beverage and pours herself a glass.

She gulps downs the lemonade in one go, "Wow, I must've been thirstier than I thought." she says to herself as she sets the glass in the sink. Catelynn proceeds upstairs and starts to read one of her many books, twirling one of her long red pigtails around her finger as she reads.

a couple hours later a knock at the front door startles Catelynn. She looks out her window, not seeing any sort of vehicle, she slowly and quietly heads down the stairs. Stealthily peeking around the corner, she sees the silhouette of a man standing outside the front door.

Catelynn knows she shouldn't talk to strangers, especially when she's home alone, but her curiosity gets the better of her and she answers the door. "Hi!" she says excitedly.

He looks to be in his late 20's/early 30's, He's wearing a nice suit that seems to covered in a bit of mud. His hair is black with a small bit of gray.

The man stares, taken aback by the beautiful young woman in front of him, "Would you mind if I used your phone? My car broken down and I need a tow."

Catelynn nods eagerly, "Of course, come on in." She gestures into the house.

The man enters the rustic home. "The phone is on the wall in the kitchen." Catelynn points.

The stranger nods and enters the kitchen, leaving Catelynn in the living room.

A few minutes later the man returns, "It seems there's some sort of road block between here and the town." They say it won't be cleared until at least tomorrow." He looks down to the floor and sighs before looking back at Catelynn, "Is there any way I could stay here for the night? I would stay in my car but it's a scorcher out there."

Catelynn realizes this means her parent won't be coming back tonight and decides this is the perfect opportunity to show them how responsible she is by helping a stranger, "Sure, you can sleep in my parents' room since they probably won't be back tonight."

The man smiles, "Thank you. My name is Alex, by the way." He says putting out his hand.

Catelynn shakes his hand, "I'm Catelynn, Nice to meet you."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)