More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Beeble42 Beeble42

On to the party

The Guest List

John Doe – that is you so I presume you know what you look like.

Abi – tanned with a nice tight body comparable in size and shape to Fearne but with less definition and slightly larger breasts, elaborated styled almost black hair and wearing a full length, backless pink gown.

Holly – gleaming white teeth in a flawless face designed to be photogenic and although her breasts are of about average size there is something hypnotic about their shape. Her blonde hair is fashioned in a 1940s style and is wearing a blue linen dress with a low neckline and tight around her bum.

Dan – Holly’s husband, the TV producer, bares a slight resemblance to a less emaciated Michael Stipe except with hair which makes him much better looking. He is dressed casually.

Fearne – a fitness fanatic and the least curvy girl in the room. The short haired toned blonde is dressed in her favourite black leather.

Jesse – Fearne’s boyfriend and son of a Rolling Stone. Model and musician, he looks just like one of those guys from a perfume advert, which is not a surprise as he is. He is wearing a sharp designer suit.

Vernon – former model who has retained his clean looks and is immensely fit and strong with dark unkempt short hair. The big man is wearing a bright suit.

Tess – although well into her 5th decade, the former top lingerie model has maintained a stunning figure and everything about her is still firm. She is wearing a simple elegant red dress displaying cleavage framed by her long blonde tresses.

Kelly – boobs on legs. Her amazing 39 inch chest tends to hide the fact that she is also a very beautiful natural looking woman with a long brown ponytail. She is wearing a black lacy gypsy type outfit which is almost see through.

Michelle – her Mediterranean looking cheery shiny face and petite frame are offset by her breasts which are so large and perfect many have mistaken them for fake. She is wearing a tight white dress covering and shaping her assets, with dark hair cascading down.

Get the party started

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)