More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by PhoenixAuthor PhoenixAuthor

Who do the Alphas discover on Earth?

The Grey Family

EARTH

The three Talos landed on the Earth’s surface with some difficulty. The pod nearly exploded, but they were unharmed. Their breeding mother had also gotten in a pod, and was in cryo-sleep, orbiting Earth until the eldest Talos’ 18th birthday.

The eldest Talos was named Jareth. He was always favored by his breeding mother, but that was fairly normal for the eldest Talos in a family. There were no female Talos, the males simply impregnated women across the universe to breed them. And once a Talos breeds a woman for the first time, they become infertile except for Talos sperm.

The middle Talos was named Falk. Falk was courting a young breeder back on Talis, but she died in the solar flare.

The youngest Talos, Arik, is the angriest of the three, and would constantly bite his breeding mother, which led to his stunted growth of a left leg by punishment of the Talos King.

“I get first pick on any women we find.” Jareth asserted, using the telepathy that must be used for communication between non-hosted Talos.

“Fine. But I get to pick next.” Falk grunted. The three Alphas soon found the scent of a fertile woman. Due to certain adaptations, the Talos were natural hunters of fertile women, and their sperm was even known to boost already existing curves to the body.

The scorpion like alien parasites paused on a hill, and see a swarm of blonds, mostly. They all look very similar, and you presume they are all a family.

“Perfect place! Tons of women we can ravage!” Arik cackled, watching a blond girl dance, showing off her luscious hips.

“Let’s keep out of sight until moonrise. Then, they’ll split up, and we can choose easier than trying to navigate a crowd.” Jareth suggested. The Talos all settle down to watch the crowd disperse gradually, and then they scuttled down the hill and enter the large farmhouse that they were all standing in. Keeping hidden in shadows, Jareth recognized a human girl, barely more than a larvae, in the arms of a gorgeous, curvy blond girl.

“Cheyenne! I told you to bring your daughter to my room.” a voice calls, and the curvy, very fertile girl smiles, cradling the girl against her bouncy, full tits, and leads her into the room the voice came from.

“She will be my breeder.” Jareth said immediately.

“Fine.” Falk sighed.

Jareth assaults Cheyenne! Meanwhile, Arik and Falk hunt for their own breeders among the Grey family.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)