More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by PhoenixAuthor PhoenixAuthor

Jareth assaults Cheyenne! Meanwhile, Arik and Falk hunt for their own breeders among the Grey family.

Shower...

The story was only third person for the prologue chapters, and this is now continuing for the rest of the story (mostly) from Jareth’s 2nd POV.

You scuttle along after the curvy blond. She just oozes fertility, and with curves like hers, you definitely understood that. You remain undetected as the blond girl seems to go into her private room. The girl’s offspring was with the girl’s mother, and apparently, this girl had two children.

You slip silently inside of her room, and see her shirt land beside you. Crouching slightly, you look up at her gorgeous, naked body. You scamper after her the minute she turns away, and manage to slip into a rectangle with the girl, unnoticed. The girl twists a knob, and water pours down, soaking the girl. You will drown if you don’t climb, so you climb up the girl’s leg, and hurriedly shove your cock-tail inside the girl’s pussy.

Her loud, howling moan makes it worth it.

“What the fuck? Who’s inside...” the girl trails off, seeing you.

“Um...” she stutters.

“Do not be afraid.” you communicate telepathically. The girl looks shocked.

“What kind of scorpion are you that you feel so damn good inside me?” the girl asks in amazement.

“I am not a scorpion. I am of the Alpha Talos, and I am the future king of the Talos.” you communicate.

“An alien king is fucking me?” she asks curiously. You drop to the floor, shaken off by her soaked, creamy skin. She picks you up in her hands, and you are suddenly eye to eye with this pretty girl.

“What are you, exactly? I mean, a Talos, obviously.” the girl mutters.

“We are a parasitic race.” you commune, and she gasps.

“Are you going to take me over?” she asks fearfully.

“No, of course not. We can only latch on to unborn males.” you telepathically tell her.

“So... why were you fucking me?” she grins.

“I need a host. As such, there must be a mother to the host’s body, which I can then infect. I have chosen you as my host’s mother.” you inform her.

“Wow. Seriously? I don’t even know your name!” the girl giggles. You’re a little shocked at that, usually the Talos are met with much refusal, even on alien worlds that know of them.

“My name is Jareth.” you speak inside her head.

“Huh. My name’s Cheyenne.” she smiles, her beautiful lips pursing.

“So. Explain to me how the hosting thing works.” Cheyenne smiles.

“Well, the first child that a Talos creates is the same race as the child’s mother. But while inside the mother’s womb, the Talos father has one week to infect the unborn child, or he’ll die. See, the Talos in its natural state can only impregnate one woman, before the ejaculation kills its bodily functions.” you tell Cheyenne.

“So... what happens to you inside our child?” Cheyenne giggles.

“I lose myself in the host’s mind, until the host’s 18th birthday, or whenever he reaches legal sexual maturity.” you explain.

“Why?” Cheyenne asks.

“Because a woman having sex with a four year old boy would raise some questions, no matter the planet.” you say. Cheyenne laughs.

“True.” she agrees, smiling. You were shocked. Even your own breeding mother, Liara, wasn’t this open about being bred by parasites.

“What happens after you and your host turn 18?” Cheyenne asks.

“Then, my breeding mother will descend from the sky, and I’ll impregnate you and her, but instead of a host, it’ll be a litter of Talos.” you reveal.

“Breeding mother?” Cheyenne asks.

“The woman who birthed my current form, and who birthed my father’s host.” you say.

“So... I’ll have scorpion babies?” Cheyenne giggles.

“Yes. And the eldest of them will also breed you with his host, but after that, he can’t touch you anymore.” you say.

“What if I have more than one litter?” Cheyenne grins slyly.

“The eldest of each litter would breed you with his host.” you affirm.

“That’s so fucking hot!” Cheyenne cheers.

“Most women aren’t as excited about this as you.” you comment.

“Quite honestly? My only experience with, uh, human sex was when this jerk me and left me with twin daughters.” Cheyenne scowls.

“I did notice you have daughters. Are you going to allow them to be breeders as well?” you ask.

“If they want to be.” she answers playfully.

“Do you have any other questions about the Talos breeding cycle?” you ask.

“Yes, actually. Once you’re in the host, can the scorpion go in and out?” Cheyenne whispers.

“Yes. Why?” you answer.

“Because I only ever want to be bred by a scorpion. But, won’t the scorpion die?” Cheyenne realizes.

“No. Crawling back inside the host will regenerate the damage done by ejaculation. But the window of being a true Talos is three days instead of a week.” you affirm.

“How long is a usual Talos pregnancy?” Cheyenne asks, pulling you closer to her wet tits, which had super hard nipples.

“For a host? The standard nine months. For a litter, closer to two weeks.” you say.

“Whoa. I can be knocked up with hot scorpion babies every two weeks!” Cheyenne giggles.

“No. You have to have ten months between each litter. One month to allow the eldest Talos of your litter to reach sexual maturity, and the other nine months to birth his host.” you interject.

“That’s so hot! Being knocked up by my alien sons every ten months!” Cheyenne beams. She kisses the top of your head.

“For Talos breeders, kisses go on the tail.” you comment. Cheyenne looks at your cock-tail and smiles. She places a soft, tender kiss to its tip, licking it deeply with her tongue.

“Like that, Jareth?” Cheyenne gasps.

“Jareth is not a typical human name, is it?” you ask.

“No. A name close to it is Jared, though.” Cheyenne admits.

“Jared. Name my host that, please. And you can call me that if it’s easier.” you say.

“I’ll call Scorpion You Jareth if you don’t mind.” Cheyenne says softly.

“I don’t mind at all.” you say softly in her head.

“So, when will you die of ejaculation?” Cheyenne frowns.

“A week after I ejaculate.” you say.

“And how does infecting an unborn child work?” Cheyenne muses as she sets you on her big tits, and starts lathering soap on her body. You curl into her soft bust, and she giggles a little, and gasps as your tail brushes one of her nipples.

“I shed the hard outer layer of my skin and revert to a worm-like form known as the Infector, and crawl up your pussy and insert myself in the fertilized egg.” you say.

“You’re going to crawl inside of me?” Cheyenne gasps.

“Just to your womb.” you say.

“Will our son ever exist?” Cheyenne frowns.

“Yes, for the first 18 years of his life. Once the Talos part of me reawakens, Jared will die.” you say sadly.

“So... don’t get attached.” Cheyenne sums up.

“Yes. But I will be waiting for you 18 years past. And while I’m inside your womb, just know that I am capable of forcing orgasms out of you whenever I want.” you say, and Cheyenne gasps.

“Oh, please! Make me feel pleasure while you’re inside me.” Cheyenne begs.

“Gladly.” you say, and Cheyenne smiles and kisses the tip of your cock-tail again.

You and Cheyenne settle in for your first night together. The next day, you rendezvous with Arik and Falk, who found suitable hosts, Cheyenne’s sisters. Please suggest!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)