More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bellabooty Bellabooty

What's next?

The Great Prank War!

The time was coming once again. Every year for who knew how long, an 'underground' competition of sorts was held at the same time as the annual Vytal Festival. While the purpose of the Vytal Festival is to form friendly bonds and encourage cooperation between the Four Kingdoms, this unofficial second event was a relatively non-violent means for the students of the academies to assert their dominance in an arguably playful manner. It is a universally known fact that Grimm are attracted to negative emotions such as anger, fear, and jealousy, but this competition was a light-hearted contest on the side that mainly provoked reactions of enjoyment, determination, and humor. Despite the almost guaranteed disruptive nature of the event, teachers and staff members do not actively enforce the rules for the duration provided things don't go out of control. In fact, they would often play along with the shenanigans if they felt so inclined, as they were often veterans of the event themselves.

The event in question is the Great Prank War, and the rules of the event are rather simple.

What are the rules?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)