More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Deathcon Deathcon

What calls Sister Mary to Adventure?

The Great Monastery of Miyria

Sister Mary have only served as a nun for a few months now. She primarily works as a healer and a teacher. She suusally teaches and supervises the eightteen year olds which means she has the difficult task of reining in some of her student's vilest urges.

Other then her there are many more who work at the monastery. Nuns, priests, bishops, even knights. It totallys around 500 people. Counting the students there are also 300 others who live on Monastery grounds and take lessons here.

It all can be a bit much to take in but there are people who helped Sister Mary get her bearings. First was Sister Meriel who has lived here her whole life after her parents were killed. She always seem to be tired and she has difficult expressing her emotions unles it is something that interests her, despite that Mary knew she was a kind and caring person under that.

Other then Sister Miriel Sister Mary's other close friend was Priest Mikael. He may have not been here his entir life like Sister Miriel however due to his age that doesn't damage his usefulness, in fact he is often the one who knows the most of outside the Monastery. He is a wose and good friend.

Moving on from those in the bishopry Sister Mary has gotten friendly with a student of her's, one of her best students in fact. Raphael is a intellecutal man and he has been with the Monastery since he was a few months old left by his parents. Though lately his grades and in-class assignments were falling and it seems like he has been distracted. Curious...

That are all that you must know before continuing. Now where do we begin?

Where do we begin?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)