More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CurvyKittenH CurvyKittenH

Which story would you like to read?

The Great American Race

(The views expressed in this story are purely fiction. They do not reflect those of the author or anyone who contributes.)

Chapter 1

10 years ago...

"Ladies and gentlemen, may I present to you your next United States Congresswoman from the great state of Pennsylvania, Victoria Black!" The man at the podium announces with great pride to the packed indoor arena of nearly 5,000! Turning to face the side of the stage, he starts clapping as her song, Shoot to Thrill by AC/DC, starts blaring over the loudspeakers. It isn't until the first couple of stanzas play in The Book of start does the woman of the hour make her appearance. When she does the already deafening roar of the stadium kicks it up a notch as she power walks across the stage and then starts dancing along with everyone right in the middle.

Wearing her signature red power suit and white blouse, she looks every bit the politician as the lighting gives her red hair a fiery glow while shining off of the little American flag pinned to her lapel. Turning around and taking the microphone from the no name announcer who is wearing way too much gel in his slicked back blonde hair, she turns to face the crowd and screams as the music starts to die down, "WE DID IT! WE ARE GOING TO WASHINGTON!!!!" Silenced by the roar of her ardent supporters, Victoria looks out at the crowd with pride in her emerald green eyes as she stands there on the stage clapping and then pointing to random people in the crowd. "And when I get there I can get right to work on the promise I made all of you. To drain the swamp and purge from our hallowed Halls of Congress and government all of the corrupt, despicable, liberal blowhards and so-called conservative hypocrites that threaten to plunge our nation into the depths of the worst divide in American history! We have Supreme Court judges that violate the constitution at every twist and turn! We have bureaucrats that think they rule over us instead of serve you! We have bimbos like Nancy Pelosi running around spitting out ideas that only a half drunk has-been could ever dream that people actually want!? I mean, seriously? Who would elect her? Oh-oh... I know why..." Victoria says and then turns sideways grabbing her jacket and throwing it open while sticking out her chest. "Because she's got a big old pair of bazoomba's!" She exclaims then bounces her tits up and down. "Well, no offense Nancy but not only are mine bigger, they're better." Turning back to the crowd Victoria continues. "Nancy's tata's need about as much artificial support as her bullshit immigration policies! Shit, have you seen those things over the years? They go up and down like the US Stock Market. Must be all that silicone. Much like her brain-dead approach to dealing with crime. Well folks, by electing me you have just elected another bulwark against crony liberalism, the bread and butter of the Democratic Party, or is that dead and the illegal voters that she stuffs her Ballot Box with much like she does her lips?"

Throughout her tirade on the speaker of the house, the entire crowd is laughing and cheering and clapping along! This crowd of mostly rural Pennsylvanian's absolutely love their rockstar of a candidate, now their U.S. Representative! She is everything they could have ever asked for. Young, gorgeous, curvy and a fireball. Victoria Black is the very promise that they had been praying to God for.

"Do you all want to know when I knew this race was over?"

"YES!!!" The crowd cheers enthusiastically!

"The first time my opponent, a ten-term congressman looked at me on the debate stage and then could not stop himself from looking down beneath my chin." Victoria gloats and then poses to show off her hourglass frame. Standing in red, 4 inch high heels she is the epitome of curvy and busty with a big, heart-shaped plump ass and very large, 30H cup breasts. "I mean, I know that private citizens having weapons of mass destruction is the illegal, but come on... I dropped bombs on that loser! Second Amendment? He didn't have an answer because not only am I an avid supporter of the right to bear arms, but I've been bearing big old rifles since I was in high school! I was blowing turkeys out back of my Grandpa's camp while he was complaining that your kid's squirt gun offended him!"

This got another rousing laugh from the crowd that took a minute or two to settle down.

"I have to hand it to you all, you are all smart to get that douchebag out of office! Not only was he a poor excuse for a public servant, but his judgment is seriously lacking don't you think? Hell meeting his wife certainly proved that! Where did he find her, the pound? I wasn't sure if I was supposed to shake her hand or ask her to sit?!" Victoria goes on her character destruction tour, something she got very good at during the campaign trail. If people are dimwits, then just start talking to them like the high school popular girl she used to be. As a former head cheerleader Victoria knew how to be a bully and so that's exactly how she was able to take a moderate, middle of the road Democrat and turn him into the most vilified man in Pennsylvania history. She attacked his looks, his wife, even his car. She held nothing back and then when it came to his voting record she took aim at his recent support for pro-abortion policies and his weakness on fighting crime. The man spent too much time apologizing in her opinion and she punched his teeth in every time he opened his mouth and preached a more moderate tone that had won him large margins in the past.

However he was not sure what to do when his opponent started going door-to-door as if she was running for high school class president. Making her female staffers wear ribbons in their hair and dressing up like little cheerleaders while the guys wore jerseys and jeans, she would also campaign wearing a cheerleading outfit of red white and blue and going rah rah rah. While it was amusing at first, the fact that she was very knowledgeable about her position in the State of Affairs made people do a double-take. Even the former senator kicked himself in the ass for under estimating Victoria for so long. In his mind her campaign was a shit show and a joke, but it resonated with rural voters who saw this love of country through echoes of the past and things that have always been considered All American.

"And I do hereby pledge to seek out and eradicate the gun hating, blue collar despising despots that has gripped Washington for years! Those son of a bitches need to go, the rule of law and the right of the bread-and-butter American must prevail! With me as your congresswoman I will work tirelessly to end all gun control and restore the value of, shall not be infringed, across the land! Your rights are sacrosanct to me! I will fight for your First Amendment right to speak as you see fit! I will work to pass a law that forbids any business from firing you simply because you have a different political opinion than somebody else! I will fight to make sure that nobody ever tries to manipulate your words into something that is inherently not true! I don't believe for one minute that a single one of you are out to commit acts of or prejudice against minorities. It is time to take back the media and the bully pulpit that liberals and progressives have been using for years to bully you into compliance with what they feel is the right thing to say! Well guess what assholes, this is the god damn United States of God loving America and like hell are we going to roll over and play dead while you shove your bullshit, cry baby, PC agenda up our hardworking asses!" Victoria cries out and then turns around with her feet spread apart to show off her ass. "Those power-hungry ass wipes forget who pays the bills around here and it is us! Their voters live off of food stamps and government housing, fuck that! When I get to Washington I will remind my colleagues who really sets the rules for this country and it is not a bunch of freeloading ass clown losers sucking on lady liberty's left tit!"

Victoria's final soapbox is met with the loudest applause of the evening. These people were sick and tired of Washington politics as usual and were eager to take it to the man. They were eager to have a fighter for them in the house who would try to do the right thing in their opinion. Watching her from stage left is her campaign manager and closest advisor, Roman Rodriguez. Clapping softly to himself, he knows that this was a pretty easy district to win, the population having shifted more conservative over the years as the country started to tear itself in half. Still watching her as she stands in front of her supporters with her arms held above her head in a V, he thinks back to when he first met her.

11 years ago...

Arriving at the small downtown headquarters, Roman opens his door and steps out onto Main Street. Located in the heart of rural Pennsylvania, it used to be a bustling oil town back in the days of Standard Oil, but now is a shadow of its former self. The only throwback to its once prosperous history is a lone oil derrick sitting out in a field off in the distance. It is a small town that like many has been slowly deteriorating since the 1970s. However this one still clings to its All American roots and boasts a good high school and a well-maintained business district. It is the perfect small town to move a family into if you are looking for the simple life, but an awkward choice to make a career in tech. He is here because he is answering an ad for a campaign looking for a social media guru. The ad was pretty mediocre, but the pay is pretty good for someone looking to pad their resume. Walking across the old asphalt sidewalk, he grips the aluminum handle that was once the entrance to a pharmacy years ago and pulls. Walking into the old building with campaign signs taped up to the windows, he sees seven people working on various campaign ads and posters. Hanging off the walls are more posters as well as cardboard cutouts with the candidate in various outfits to show her support for the conservative American. One that sticks out the most shows her in hunting gear holding a rifle. Roman cannot help but wonder if she even really knows how to shoot. Going from station-to-station is the candidate, a surprisingly young woman relatively fresh out of college. What is even more surprising is that she is a Republican. Passing by a table with campaign signs in a stack, he picks one up and reads it.

Vote Victoria!

Honest, wholesome, conservative.

Setting the sign down he looks up to see the young redhead bent over a table working with a volunteer. Wearing a grey sweater dress, black leggings and tall solid heels, she is accessorizing with a thick black belt around her waist. For a conservative she is surprisingly chic and when he starts to look at her, he cannot help but stare. First are those heels. They are really tall and borderline hooker, but they look good on the young redhead who looks like she could use a height boost. From there her leggings cling tightly to a pair of skinny legs before exploding over the swell of her surprisingly big ass. High and tight, it is shaped like a heart and is utterly enticing as it hangs out in all of its glory beneath the raised hem of her sweater. Watching as she helps the volunteer, he waits for her to stand up and turn around before announcing himself. When she does his jaw completely drops. Positioned above the belt and pushing out the front of her sweater magnanimously are a pair of the largest breasts he has ever seen on such a small and petite woman. Big, round and full those epic tits finish with a point. So massive that they cannot even stick out straight, but push away from each other in a manner fit for porn. When he finally tears his gaze away from her jaw-dropping rack he instantly notices that she wears a ton of makeup.

However he fails to realize that she is staring right at him with a knowing smile. Enjoying his lustful stare, she places her hands on her waist and shimmies her shoulders as she draws them back. "Hello, can I help you?"

It is only when those massive mountains jiggle slightly side to side as their Hindenburg like tips suddenly arch upwards, does Roman realize that he has been caught. Blushing, he looks into her sinful eyes and then away embarrassed. "I... Uh... was responding to the ad on Craigslist? The social media advisor position?" He says as he realizes he is looking at her puffy crotch. Like her ass, it is hard to ignore as it sticks out just under the hem of her sweater.

"Oh good! You're the first one to actually show up. Others have called and asked questions but when they found out that the job was for a conservative candidate, they hung up on me. So does working for a republican bother you?" Victoria asks now leaning a little more forward to draw his attention back to her face. She knows she is a distraction and loves every second of it.

"No?" He says making a face. "I need a job."

"Good enough for me! Now follow me and I will show you to your workstation." Victoria says with a beaming smile then pivots on the balls of her feet and scissor walks to an old IBM computer desktop sitting in a corner on a rickety wooden desk. "It's a piece of shit, I know, but it has access to the internet." She says rolling her eyes like your typical high school cheerleader does when talking about anything she really does not understand. As she does this her right foot starts turning inward slightly. "I... Have to change... Uh... go to the bathroom to, um go potty. I mean pee!" She says turning red in the face and then scampering off to the toilet.

Watching the door slam shut, Roman shrugs his shoulders. Pulling out the equally old and rickety wooden chair, he sits behind the computer and fires it up.

End Chapter 1

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)