More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by RcR RcR

End Chapter 1

Chapter 2

It takes maybe close to an hour, but eventually Roman is close to getting everything set up on this piece of shit computer, or so his new boss calls it. He has quite a relaxed and patient personality. Although he stands at around 5’11" with tall wide shoulders, he isn’t really a jock personality wise. He has the size and power to become a great all star football player, or even a personal body guard, Roman just never found an interest in those sorts of activities and preferred other, more timid interests like model kit building and in some cases politics. This interest is a reason he knows he is perfect for the job. Seeing that he is now the social media advisor for the very bossy Victoria Black.

In all honesty, Roman really wasn’t the best with technology. He knows the basics but he isn’t some sort of social media god or tech wizard. He isn’t even very much of a social guy and is pretty shy which is why he isn’t much of a talker. He’s just hoping this will be a stepping stone to something better. And if anything else, Roman is glad that the person he’s working under is Miss Black.

When he said he was interested in the job only for the money, that wasn’t 100% true. Roman wanted the job because he knew she has the ideal conservative mindset and ideas, at least that's what he read about her. Not only that, but Victoria Black was the most beautiful conservative candidate he he had ever seen. He’s grown used to seeing older conservatives and when they are young they often took more liberal stances, but not the bombshell Victoria Black.

The question that kept replaying in Roman’s head at that moment was why did she decide to go into politics and not something like modeling? She already has the perfect body for it. Most actual models would kill to have a body like that and she has the body most Instagram models photoshop themselves to have.

Looking back at his interaction with her, he is embarrassed at the fact that he was caught staring at her and not just her, but the torpedoes sticking out from her chest. He would normally be wearing sun glasses but he couldn’t find them that morning.

“At least next time when I remembers to bring them, Miss Black won’t be able to tell if I happen to be staring at her." Roman thinks to himself. They truly were a sight to behold especially on such a frame. The thought of implants did cross, but those and especially at that scale would look way more obvious. And it wasn’t just the boobs them selves but from what impression her high beams were leaving through the fabric, he could already tell they must have been very sensitive to touch.

Thinking about her frame again, Roman remembered back seeing his new boss walking away. As she did, he got to see more clearly that huge and perfect ass. It wasn’t just big, it looked completely smooth and like it would be firm to the touch. The combination of that ass and hips, slim waist, and huge tits, gave her the most perfect hour glass figure that very few can obtain naturally without the use of surgery. But he did love her face too. She was the definition of beauty from her red hair, to her flawless skin and even her beautiful emerald eyes.

Speaking more of Victoria, he remembers hearing her saying she was headed off to the “potty”. But Roman has some other ideas in mind for what that might actually be. He could guess that Miss Black probably likes that private time to have fun with herself, which Roman thinks is very unprofessional, but still wouldn’t be a bad sight to witness someday. Now he began thinking about seeing this legendary woman strip and play with the massive boulders on her chest. Or playing with that very large mound making its impression on the crotch of anything she wears.

Then... Roman snaps out of it. “That’s enough day dreaming, I’ve got some more work to be done setting everything for a campaign online.” He says to himself.

End of Chapter 2

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)