More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by wicker wicker

Which show/celebrity do you want to use?

The Girls Next Door

Holly, Bridget, and Kendra are in a limo heading to club opening. The driver sees and accident up ahead blocking an intersection, so he drives down an alley. In the alley a van suddenly pulls up behind the limo then the limo runs over a spike strip.

Next thing the girls know, the limo driver is knocked and the limo doors are pried open and they are hauled out before they can call for help. They are chloroformed.

Each girl wakes up alone in a room. Each is naked and feels she is seated on a sybian machine that not only has a dildo up her pussy, but one up her ass as well. Each is tied to a row of iron bars behind the sybian. Each has an o-ring gag in her mouth. A tube descends into the gag and about in inch into her mouth. There are two TV screens in front of each and on the screens are the other two playmates.

Each girl finds one arm tied behind her back while the other is tied to a two by four next to her. At the end of the two by four are three buttons. Each button has the name of one of the Playmates on it.

Suddenly the girls hear a voice. "Good evening, ladies. We have a treat or a for you. Under your right hands are three buttons. If you press a button, the girl whose name is on it will have the two dildos up her start to vibrate while a half gallon of semen, collected from homeless men, bulls, and horses, will start seeping into the tube in her mouth. The dildos up your asses are special. When they start, they start secreting deep heating rub. Now if no one presses a button with your name on it. You will be freed from your bindings and sat down in a comfy chair. If someone presses a button with your name, the vibrators will go on for one hour for each button with your name pressed. Now press a button!"

what happens

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)