More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by wicker wicker

what happens

the buttons are pressed

"You have one minute to choose, if after one minute, the three of you haven't chosen, all of you get the treatment."

Kendra thought. She didn't want a throbbing heated dildo up her ass vibrating. The dildo up her ass was already uncomfortably bigger than anything she ever had up there. She thought about Bridget and Holly. Holly was nice, a bit of a bimbo, but nice. Bridget was really smart and classy. Kendra thought of Bridget with her good grammar and her master's degree and that stupid Renassaince fair she made them go to. She pressed Bridget's button.

Meanwhile Bridget and Holly both had the same thought. They hated the feel of the large dildos up them and dreaded having to be **** fed a half gallon of semen from animals and homeless men, but they didn't want to **** this on anyone else, so each selected the button with her own name on it.

"Very good," said the voice.

Suddenly the dildos started vibrating and wiggling in a circular motion at the same time. Holly and Bridget winced and squealed. Then the semen slowly started seeping down the tube. They tried not to swallow at first, but soon had ****.

Meanwhile two masked men freed Kendra then sat her in a large easy chair. The bound her ankles to the legs of the chair and put a table next to her. On it was iced water and fresh fruit.

Each girl could see the others and the screen. Holly and Bridget, though wincing and squirming were aware enough to see Kendra in the easy chair. Bridget then Holly realized that Kendra had chosen one of them and that she would have to put up with this for two whole hours.

Just then the dildo up their asses started to heat up. In a few minutes the heat of the deep heating rub became unbearable. The girls were crying and sweating profusely. The semen was still running into their mouths and now down their throats, and their rectums were on fire.

Kendra watched her two fellow playmates writhe. She felt guilty but part of her was glad it was not her. She wondered if they had chosen each other or themselves.

After the first hour, a sweaty, exhausted Holly got some relief as the dildos stopped. She was exhausted, her pussy throbbed, and her rectum was sore beyond believe. She had gagged and shot semen out of her nose earlier. She nearlry fainted and continued to breathe heavily through her nose.

Bridget still had an hour to go.

what happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)