More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by spentbob spentbob

Where do you decide to stay?

The Girls College

The advertisement for the job at the college - which styles itself as "The Queen Boudica School For Young Ladies", despite only having pupils 18 or older - neglects to mention where the place actually is. You're wondering if you should ask in the shop, or just get back in your car and drive around to see if you can find it yourself, when the shop door opens and two girls in school uniforms walk out, looking prim and pretty in their blazers, pleated grey skirts and black and green striped school ties.

Thinking they might be able to help you, you call out to them, and they approach you with friendly smiles.

One of them is strikingly tall, taller than you are, and broad shouldered and strong looking, with enormous breasts - each of them looks almost as big as your head. She has long, reddish brown hair that hangs down past her shoulders, and her face is long, lightly freckled and a little arrogant looking - curved eyebrows, darkly gleaming eyes and a know-it-all tilt to her smile.

The other girl is much shorter and plumper, but still definitely curvy rather than fat, and has her hair tied back in a pony tail. She lightly tanned skin, a round, cute, cheeky little face, and a devilish gleam in her dark eyes.

You point out the advert to them and ask them if that's the school they go to. Smiling and giggling slyly, they tell you it is, and you ask them if they can tell you how to get there.

The tall girl lightly places a hand on your arm, and the little cheeky looking one says -

"Sure. We're heading back there now. It can be hard to find, though. You've got a car? You can give us a ride there, and we'll tell you the way."

They're both grinning at you mischievously. Hm. Turning up at the school to apply for a job as a caretaker with two school girls in your car might not go across well with the headmistress. Maybe you should just get them to give you directions?

On the other hand, maybe you could get some information about the town from them by chatting in the car.

Ask for directions, or give the girls a lift to the school?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)