More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by eternalpandaman eternalpandaman

What's next?

The Genie

I am a college student named Steve who just stumbled upon an actual all powerful Genie during an archaeology field trip. I look up in awe at the figure before me. He is about as tall and broad should be, but he has this aura of power that you would expect from a real one.

"Hello," he says in his deep voice. "My name is Aladdin."

I frown. "Wait....not going to really question this too far- but isn't he the other guy?"

"Yes, but I think you'd understand if I said my real name was Aladdin."

"Alright then, what's your story? How'd you end up in that bottle?"

"I am the rightful heir to a royal line. My father, the sultan, has had a difficult life. He lost his father, the previous sultan, at a young age. His brother, the next in line for the throne, had him imprisoned and stole the country from him. I was put into a glass bottle as proof that I wasn't real. They thought I would just go away, but I could see what they were doing...I could see everything.

I blink. "Ok. So, like? Is the wish thing true? I get three, right?"

For the first time since I saw him, a dark cloud appears over Aladdin's head. "Yes, that is true. It is what it says in the bottle.

I read the bottle, and conveniently, it's there. In the fine print. I rub my hands. "Ok then fine. I already know what I want."

I continue as the massive presence watches me closely. I've thought long and hard about this. "So, I've seen a lot of cute girls in my time. Cute girls are the best. But I think they're cutest without clothes....so I wish that every cute girl in the entire world was naked and barefoot, right now. And stuck that way." I put my hands out to emphasize my point.

Aladdin looks at me. "That...is an extensive wish."

I nod. "Yes, yes it is.

I add. "It's also one thing, technically. And it's not raising the dead, , or love." I cross my arms. "Air tight."

He rubs his chin. "Well. I can make it so that every cute girl in the world is naked. But that still doesn't help you with the girl you're with now.

I smile. "I'll do that the real way, no worries."

I look around. "So, how do I know it happened?"

Aladdin shrugs his massive shoulders. "You'll just have to trust me."

I nod. "Fine then. But I'm going to need a favor from you."

He raises an eyebrow.

"I get another wish. And I know you'll remind me- two more, technically. But here's the good thing. You granted the only wish I wanted so..." I pause for dramatic effect. "Genie....I wish you were free to return to the existence you choose, no longer bound to servitude."

The magical being disappears, leaving me staring at the bottle with the tiny bit of magic'ry left inside of it. I pop it in my backpack for later inspection, along with the bag.

I walk back outside to my field trip to see if I can confirm my wish's success....and then I see it. And I smile wide.

Every girl and woman in the world is now completely naked. The sun is out. People are dancing. There's music.

And then more and more of the women realize they are stark naked. Bare breasts bounce, cheeks blush hotly, bare feet shuffle and toes squirm....butts shake without covering and thighs clench to try and cover bare pussies. Hair falls over bare shoulders. There's a loud uproar as several girls shriek, scream, or just squeal cutely as they realize their nudity. There's a pause in the music as people stare around them in awe or start panicking and trying to cover themselves. A teenage boy in a hurry runs into someone and they both scream in surprise.

He looks up to realize he's crashed into an adorable naked redhead girl with her hair in braids. He quickly apologizes, but the girl screams again when she realizes she's naked.

I smirk and dance in place to rev up the fun.

I enjoy the sights and sounds of a world suddenly laden with permanently naked cuties. There's a group of cheerleaders (at least I have to assume, given that they are naked and barefoot) holding pom-poms over their bare bodies next to a school bus. There's also a cute girl with brown hair directly ahead of me, crouched down holding her knees to her chest.

Then, without even thinking about it really, my eyes are drawn to a beautiful naked blonde a few feet away. She's leaning over, petting her dog.

In doing so, she realizes her nudity, catching sight of her body. Then, realizing she's caught, she turns to stare in my direction. I smirk and hold up the bottle with the magic inside of it.

I see her eyes narrow as she sprints away.

I watch the blonde's cute butt bounce away as she runs, bare feet slapping the ground and hair trailing behind her. But I'd actually like to talk to a naked girl at some point. Understandably, they're quite shy right now.

I can imagine how silly they must feel right now, so I'm going to give them time to adjust. Time to have fun!

There's no school the next day. Or the day after that. I spend my time enjoying the naked cuties around me.I make sure to draw a few pictures of them.

Then, one day, someone comes up to me.

"You're that kid who wished for the clothes to disappear, right?"

I turn around to see a cute girl around my age, with long brown hair and a slim figure. She's naked, save for some sort of...bracelets...around her wrists.She's far from the first naked girl I've seen lately. I've seen hundreds. They're everywhere. I check her out, from the tips of her toes up to her cute button nose. Her cheeks have a slight flush, but she seems somewhat confident. I guess she realizes she's cute.

"Yeah, that's me.

She bites her lip. "Yeah...about that."

She's covering herself with her hands, despite her cool attitude. That's cute.

"Don't worry about it," I say, smiling.

She blushes again, before continuing.

"No it's just....I'm not super shy but...geez, fuck, I'm naked now, you know?!" She twirls some hair around a free finger while using her thighs to cover her pussy, then replacing her covering hand.

"Don't worry about it," I say, smiling.

"Alright then, what's your name?"

I tell her.

"I'm Meredith," she says, extending her hand for me to shake.

I grin, then kiss her hand. She stares at me, taken aback.

"What was that for?

"I'm seeing you naked, I might as well be polite about it."

She laughs, shaking her head. "Fair point."

"So, um....Meredith?"

She raises an eyebrow. "Yeah?"

"Do you like clothes?"

She raises an eyebrow. "What are you getting at..." She sighs. "You obviously know all girls are naked now....whether we want to be or not." She sounds sullen.

I chuckle. "Well hey. If you have to go with the birthday suit, at least you rock it. You look great. Don't worry."

"Thanks," she says, brightening up.

Life was going to be a lot of fun now, I knew it.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)