More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Braids Braids

What's different in this version?

The Genie requires Sexual Favors to grant Wishes, but . . .

The Genie, being magic is sexual in nature and requires anyone who makes a wish to perform sexual acts in order to generate the power to grant wishes. The Genie is open to sexual favors of any gender and the Rules state that one cannot another party to service the Genie in order to grant their own wish. The benefit however, is that this allows the holder of the lamp to have any number of wishes they desire. Of course nothing comes without risk however, and the more wishes that one indulges in, the more and more sexually submissive they become, until should they become too greedy, they themselves become a corrupted soul themselves, a submissive sexually charged Genie that can only grant sexual favors without any harm coming to their new Master or Mistress. Worse, these wishes are granted not by getting the sexual gratification from others, but being to pleasure whomever holds their new corrupted lamp. So the more the magic of the lamp is used, the more it slowly intends to use you.

Where do we join the story from here?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)