More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by LucreArghena LucreArghena

Which Story Will You Follow?

The General

This path is one of domination and submission. It will involve being punished and rewarded as well as being controlled and losing control. If you do not like this then choose another route.

"My, Prince Valn, you seem more distracted than usual today," Vunfor spoke smugly as he readied his sword again.

"You're enjoying this match too much, old friend," the Prince was panting heavily and had a few new cuts to show for absent-mindedness. "Though I suppose I am distracted today. You know of my father's illness do you not?" He swung again.

"You know we do, Your Highness," he parried the attack and lunged forward, "so what is actually eating at your thoughts?"

"Mother told me," grunts while dodging and tries to land a kick after feigning a left swing, "that I am to start looking into claiming the throne. His condition is stable, but he's still declining, if at a slower rate than before."

"Well," grabs the foot and pulls the Prince forward and tosses him aside, "would it not bode well for our people to have a King?"

"I hate when you do that," he picks himself up and readies his sword again. "Though it may benefit the people, in order for an Omega to be crowned they must be mated. I may be 3000 years old, but the thought of marriage never sat well with me."

"I don't suppose it has," lowers sword. "Incoming, Your Highness."

The Prince turns to face a young man with a squire's tunic and flushed face.

"Prince Valn, a messenger from Gulres has arrived in the throne room. The Queen has requested your presence."

"Thank you, you may tell her I will be but a minute," sheathing his sword he turns to peel out of his armor when the General stops him.

"If it's a messenger from Gulres, it would be best if you wear the armor to the meeting. You know how they view Omegas in that kingdom."

This was true, he did know. In the Kingdom of Gulres, Alphas and abused their Omegas for sport or for pleasure. With a shudder and tension in his shoulders, the Prince knew he had to make a decision.

Will He Keep the Armor?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)