More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Riter10 Riter10

What Power Have You Gained?

The Gamble

The light that hit you produced a screen of sorts...

It had three "gambles" on it which told you to pick just 1.

OPTION 1 - You will be able to have anyone in the world to fuck, anytime, anywhere HOWEVER both Lily and Jane have to fuck anyone to asks, you have to watch everytime...

OPTION 2 - You can have Lily, Megan and Beth as your secret sluts which no one will find out HOWEVER anytime you need to go to the toilet you MUST do it on either Lily or Jane. Only have to shit on one of them once per week but all piss must go to them.

OPTION 3 - You can have 10 wishes HOWEVER 50% Lily becomes Nick, Jack and Ben's full time sex toy BUT you have you have to join in everytime, but cannot cum.

OPTION 4 - You will be able to shapeshift into any female and do anything you want while in their bodies HOWEVER, if someone cums inside their body, you will be stuck in a females body forever.

OPTION 5 - Any girl that you have or had found attractive will all fancy you like anything, you basically can have any of the girls you've liked HOWEVER, you become Lily's manslut and she can do anything sexual that she wants with you, anytime.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)