More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by omg-ummx omg-ummx

What did you do?

The Future

"How could it all go wrong!!!' Zeke called out as he grabbed a gun from the table..." His naked body was out for all to see...but Zeka wasn't alone. With him was a whole crew that Ronnie Samuels had let into party with a few select girls. Black and brown brothers bussed up from New Haven, most of them with long rap sheets and prison time for all sorts of crimes including and . These were bad mother-fuckers, armed and dangerous and they were more than happy to sample the sweet delights of this high-class private school.

Zeke took a good look at the girls behind him ... six elite coeds, daughters of some of the richest and most powerful families in the world were sprawled out naked and well fucked on the various couches, beds and even the floor. Their white-girl wombs, bellies and asses all full of cum, and there was a really good chance that at least one of them was carrying his or one of the other Nigga's kid. "He remembered how a couple of them had tried to get the gangbangers to use condoms ... fuck that shit!" He shook his head as he relived some of the highlights from the previous night. Those eager little sluts had wanted to experience a real 'gang bang'. Well that's what they got ... but something had gone terribly wrong." Zeke peeked out the window again to see lots of cops ... all with guns ready to fire.

"Shit, let's get the fuck out of here." The other men nod as the girls gasp as the party was abruptly ended. A pretty little red-head with freckles all over her perky tits grabbed one of the men around his leg. "What about us? You can't leave us - what if I'm pregnant?" The Nigga slapped the little ho sending her back onto the floor. "Bitch you got money! We out..." The man picked up his Glock chambering a round with a loud 'click' and moved to the window with the others following him.

"NOOOOO" One of the other girls rushed to a different window and wrenched it open... "Help! The Niggers have guns, don't let them get away!" That was all the cops needed to hear as they charged into the building...

The first of the gang-bangers to be shot was a dark-skinned man in his 50s... The cop rushed in headfirst and blasted the dude in the privates, his dick flying off his body as he screeched in pain and fell over dead. A shaved Latino with gang and prison tats next to him fired four quick shots killing the cop and sending the rest for cover. "Officer down, officer down! Now those bastards are going to get it!" Zeke left the screaming girls and the inner-city trash behind. He told Ronnie that this was a bad idea, and he wanted no part of the shit that is about to come down. Instead, her rushed down the back hallway as the shoot-out heated up. He knew another way out. He would live, those other poor fucks would die but it would be for the greater good.

Zeke had turn down the hallway and saw Ms. Bell and Ronnie waving at him... "Good ... let's get out of this place." Both girls are looking at Zeke's black mamba that still swung freely between his thighs... "Yes let get out of here ... follow me." He glanced back at their smooth sexy curves, his mind was all over the place. He knew he got here in May...but with how wild things had gotten he didn't even remember what month it was right now. He just wanted to get out of this with this two girls and the cops not blowing his cock off ... the time he spent with these hotties was the best, the sex was the best... As long as he had these two everything would be alright, and with a sigh of relief he closed the secret door to the maintenance tunnel behind him. Unless they knew where to look, no one would be able to follow.

"The Truck's out back." Ronnie urged them on, "once we're inside everything will be good." The three move quickly and quietly through the narrow tunnel, and soon they're out the back of the campus. A white truck with the name Maxwell Plumber and underneath it in smaller letters: We fix any pipe any size and anywhere for the right price.

"Yujin are you ready..." Zeke didn't know who this Yujin was, but as soon as she looks out the driver's door window he wanted to fuck her.. his dick got hard as the blue hair Asian peak out the window. "Yep, get inside and enjoy the drinks..." The three naked people hop into the van and saw food for a king set out on the side workbench.

A whole roast chicken with sides and a loaf of bread and salad, orange and blue drinks in silver cups... Zeke took a glass of the orange drinks and gulped it down while the girls chose the blue instead. "To the future and to more nights of sin...." the girls cheer and start to drink...

They could feel the truck moving. "Thank for saving us Yujin; if you need anything let us know..." Ronnie said. as she opened the indoor window in the van. Zeke saw Yujin's sly smile in the rearview mirror and wondered again how he could get that blue-haired slut on her back with her legs wrapped around him.

"Don't worry about it. After all, I got all I need..." Yujin call out as Ronnie closed the Van window. Yujin turned her head and smiled ... "well Champion, the should be kicking in soon..." Yujin looks at her Champion, his scars had turn golden and shiny in the night light. His blond hair still shines like the sun, "I know, I saw the camera feed ... did you notice Zeke chose the orange and the girls took the blue?" The champion turn to look at his All Knowing Eye.

His silver eyes gleamed in the moonlight... "It seems the girls will need a cure soon and it good thing I'm the cure..." Yujin got a evil grin on her face. "yes you are..."

The sounds of needy moans could be heard in the back of the van ... and both of them smile as the Champion pulls out a metal tool and examined its crystal blade ... It had three holes in the middle of the tool, it look like the mickey mouse signal. He laughed silently... Christine was funny one indeed, and the significance of the shape wasn't lost on him...

"FUCK, FUCK, HEELLL YES! SUCK THAT NIGGER COCK!" The champion smiled as the played with the toy the blade going up and down as he listened to Zeke in the back of the van. Yujin was smiling too. She loved how things have turned out; it was way better than she could have dreamed. Yujin keeps one hand on the wheel but her other hands slides into her blouse and feels up the enhanced mound under the silk. "C-cup just as like I wanted..."

As the truck vanished into the woods, the orgy they leave behind is ended in a bloodbath as the cops take the last of the gang-bangers out without mercy. Not even the lieutenant in charge of the raid knew where the tip came from, but he understood why it was important for every one of those Niggers to be shot dead and the school girls to be wrapped in blankets and discretely hurried away. It would never do for the Pink Rose to have reporters and photographers rush up to the school and take pictures of the naked girls covered in cum surrounded by these rough looking hoodlums - especially after what happened last year.

Zeke and the Girls??

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)