More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TheSecretlyUnlikelyDuck TheSecretlyUnlikelyDuck

Which Era would you like to explore?

The Future and Expansion Era (2100-2300)

When the havok and political unrest died down, the world had come to a new state of equilibrium. The BNWO had become complete, and no major country was spared. The virus-driven transformation from Homo Sapiens to Homo Superior had undermined all of the traditional pillars of human society, and caused an unprecedented shift in populations.

Africa as a whole was uplifted like no area of humanity has ever experienced. Here over 95% of men were transformed into superhumans, while women almost uniformly became horny, fertile, submissive maidens. These changes allowed Africa to form the most peaceful and prosperous civilization to have ever existed. The hundreds of tribes and countries all combined under the Onyx Foundations controlled United African States. All of the other superpowers broke under their economic, military, technological and cultural domainance. African culture also rapidly bloomed, and they became a media center to surpass even America at its highest.

The "African Family" came to replace the concept of the nuclear family; it consisted of one bull and two to five bimbos, as well as any sissies attached to the group, and a communal litter of children. Sexual mores remained more similar to old systems than they did in the rest of the world. Young bulls were expected to prove their worth before they establish a family, and there was a steady stream of emigration to the rest of the world. Bimbos and sissies are in high demand in Africa's markets, and the flow of exiting bulls is matched five times over most years.

Just a way to the north, Europe fared far worse. In the most homogeneous northern countries, 99.9% of ethnic native males who became infected developed along the 'sissy' archetype. The same proportion of women were converted into curvy, bubbly, happy bimbo sluts who couldn't think of anything but pleasing cock. The average European woman of 2020 would have been a match for any pornstar a century ago, and needed constant fucking to keep her docile. This was unfortunate for Europe as we know it, because all across the continent nearly every single white man was converted into a meek, subservient femboi. Women were unable to find relief, and so turned to the small populations of black immigrants to satisfy them. These small populations very soon swelled due to both the influx of fresh recruits and the natural procreation that occurred. The economy of many European states centered around attracting virile young African bulls with the opportunity to head a harem of dozens of oversexed white women.

It was in this environment that the virus mutated, producing the infamous "Norwegian Strain". This ingenious adaptation allowed the virus to maximize the potential of its host. This strain was able to edit the human genome, granting universal fertility to all bulls and bimbos. Further, the regenerative ability of sex cells was increased. This led bulls to be able to ejaculate huge loads as often as they can orgasm without any drop in quantity or potency; for most the extra stimulation usually causes each to produce more. Every adult woman infected with Norwegian Black Out becomes impossibly fertile, going into an uncontrollable heat roughly every 3 months during which they are totally incapable of logical thought. Going into heat triggers the release of anywhere from one to half a dozen separate ova, commonly resulting in large 'litters' which often have multiple fathers. The only cure for the heat is temporary: pregnancy.

This strain had a far more profound effect though: it caused fertilsed eggs to segregate sex based on genetic features; in this case the result was that sons always inherited their father's features, while daughters always inherit the mother's. This meant that a white bimbo impregnated by a black bull might give birth to a mixed group of baby black boys and white girls. Needless to say, it became very popular to intentionally acquire 'The Strain' in many areas.

Asia, Australia, and the Pacific were also heavily affected. Whites and Asian dominated regions were particularly hard hit, and almost no bulls existed among the infected. Millions of Chinese, Japanese, Indian, Pakistani, vietnamese, Australian, and Cambodian women were left with only each other and the sissies that surrounded them for entertainment. Many men in the Pacific became bulls, and polynesian bimbos had a famously reaction.

South America and the Caribbean were the new up-and-coming areas, driven by a large population of bulls and and legendarily sexual bimbos and sissies. Brazilian sissies were famous for being indistinguishable from women except for their tiny clitties, and Mexican bimbos were said to have the hottest pussies in the world.

The United States fell early to the virus, and it was here that the ultimate submission of the white race to the black occured. In retribution for hundreds of years of slavery, whites lost all rights and were nationalized as property. The limp wristed sissies the majority of the men had become did nothing; the Black Owned cock sluts the women had become were too busy bouncing on their master's lap to care.

In transformed world there are countless untold stories, from countless perspectives, of the final victory of the Black New World Order.

What story do you follow?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)