More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by pillas pillas

What's next?

The Fusion Wave: Roomates

Bill heard the dangling of keys and the jiggling of the door handle as he woke up from his THC induced slumber. He was still feeling the buzz of the high rolling down in waves within his body when Arnold, his roommate and his girlfriend walked through the door.

He sighed contentedly, his body relaxing even more at the sight of them. Stretching out his torso and yawning cutely as they set their things down in the living room. Billy looked up and smiled mid stretch.

“Heya billy” Julie waved, grinning down at him. Billy just gave a coy smile and reclined over the silicone cushion that made up the rest of his body. His large plush tits splay out to the sides and create an inviting presentation.

“Hey Jules, how was work” Billy asked, still giving off a dopey smile. His body was mostly hollow at this point, so whenever he took a hit of some weed the smoke tended to linger and absorb into his half plush, half silicone body. Giving him a sort of all day buzz. Which was one of the few benefits this body had since the coming of the fusion wave.

“It was fine for the most part, except for Arnold…you know he can really be such an impatient dick ya know?” Julie smirked. A muffled sarcastic laugh echoed out while Billy laughed.

“Ha. Ha. like I haven't heard that one before” The muffled voice spoke, Jullie snickered and lowered her skirt and let her boyfriend breath fresh air. Dangling from her naked crotch was a mighty set of testicles and a long, veiny, thick cock that was as thick as her own wrist and as long as a foot even flaccid. However perched at the end of this shaft was a normal penile head, but with two vibrant green eyes on either side of the glans. Like a phallic form of a snake. The dick rolled its eyes and twitched as its eyes focused on Billy’s spread eagle display. “Oh damn” the cock whispered, the veins along it’s shaft pulsing and the head visibly engorging as it started to grow and harden slowly but surely. Julie laughed lightly as she felt her cock get hard all on it’s own.

“Too easy, you boys have a one track mind you know that '' she smirked, gently cradling her balls and helping her boyfriend get erect. Billy could only look up, his body already producing the petroleum heated lubricant to make his pussy more inviting to fuck. He’d been waiting all day for them to get back home. There isn't much work out there for someone who’d lost their lower body in the fusion wave to an overstuffed pillow and his roommate's high end silicone sex doll. He was a rare but not too uncommon triple fusion. Unlike his roommate who had fused with his girlfriend during a bout of explorative sex. She was “pegging” him so to speak with a rather large strap-on, that ultimately ended up in this bizarre fusion of man, strap-on and woman.

Altogether it wasn't so bad, they’ve adapted rather well. Julie is way better as a lawyer than Arnold ever was, and he’s always there to help give advice whenever she needs it. Billy gets to get fucked four or five times a day thanks to their combined libido, and he gets to sit around all day long getting high and playing video games at home in between fuck sessions. I mean, he didn't have a job to begin with and was already lazing around getting high and playing Call of duty and fortnite, now he can do it all while also getting laid on an hourly basis.

Sure his roommate was a dick, but aren't they all sometimes?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)