More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by RicoLouis RicoLouis

What's next?

The Front Page

The Front Page

This will help you learn about all the features the front page of the site has in offer for you.

CHOYA|

This symbol at the top left hand corner will take you back to the homepage from whatever page you are viewing.

Search

Type in whatever you like into the search bar and hit the little red magnifying glass and you will be taken to a list of stories on the matter. More on that later.

Random Stories

Hitting the two crisscrossing lines by the search bar will take you to a random story. So you got to ask yourself. Do you feel lucky. Well do yeah.

Recent Activity

Here you can view things that are going on. Who has just added stuff to their story, who is liking what stories, and who is commenting on stories.

Your Page

The silhouette of a person at the top will take you to your personal page. There you can enter personal information about yourself, view your recent activity, view your stories

Favorites

Here you can view stories that you have added to your favorites.

Messages

Here you can send and receive messages from other Chyoa members.

Notifications

Here you will find information on your stories should you become a writer. You can receive updates when people like your stories, save them to favorites, add to them, and comment on your stories.

A

Appearance

The black underlined A at the top of the page allows you to change the appearance of the pages.


Menu Button

That little arrow pointing down in the top right corner opens a menu when clicked on. Here you will find several useful tools.

+ New Story

This allows you to start writing stories of you own.

Favorites

Allows you to view stories you have added to your favorites.

Bookmarks

You may bookmark a page for later reading. When you come back you can pick up where you left off.

My Stories

This takes you to stories you have written once you become a writer.

My Chapters

This takes you to a list of the last pages you added to a story.

Review Chapters

Once you start writing chapters, people may want to add to your story if you allow it in the story menu. There you can look the story over and decided if you think it fits with your story or you can send it back to a reader with a note why so that they might edit it and resubmit it later.

Recently Deleted

Here you can look at pages you have deleted if you should happen to change your mind or delete something by mistake. The pages are stored for sometime here before they are permanently deleted.

Settings

Under the settings you can make minor changes to your account. More on that later.

Logout

While not required you may log out for privacy reasons.


My Stories

To the right of the page you will find ###My Stories. Once you become a writer the stories you have wrote will appear here. The last five stories you worked on will appear here so you can go back to the easily. Clicking on my stories or the Show All > will take you to a list of your stories.

Recently Updated Sex Stories

Here you will find the last eighteen stories that have been updated recently. The Recently Updated Sex Stories is a clickable link to view a page list of the recently updated stories. Clicking on the story picture or the story name will take you to that story.

The Choya Guide

If you scroll down you will find the The Chyoa Guide. There you can find out more information about the site.

The Choya Forum

Below the choya guide you will find the Chyoa Forum where you can go to discuss topics about the site, ask questions, and provide feedback.

Links to other sites.

Below the forums you will find links that allow you to follow Chyoa on Facebook and Twitter as well as other websites which link to Choya.

Categories

Here you can find a large variety of various categories that you can select from for your viewing enjoyment.

Story of the week.

Ever Monday a story is chosen to be featured on the wall. How these stories are chosen we may never know but they are worth a look.

New Sex Stories

Scrolling down you can find new sex stories that people have submitted. These stories may have a page or two to read but you can get an idea if of where the story is going. If you like the story be encouraging and give them a like, a favorite, or maybe even a compliment.

Finally. And that was just the cover page.

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)