More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Ragnockae136 Ragnockae136

But where do we begin our story?

The Free City of Novigrad

Artur was in his Estate in Novigrad, he was one of the Five top Bosses of the Novigradi Underworld. He was the most Recent To come onto the Scene, started off as one of Whoreson Juniors Hencemen before Bribing, Blackmailing, Intimidating, Persuading, and Coercing Some of Whoreson's Top men to defect and join him. He Single-handedly took over Junior's Arena and Casino, and he had also gained control of the Ports and Harbor, using many or the Workers as his Muscle. And while Boss Bedlam controlled the Beggars and Thieves, Artur Controlled the Assassins, Prostitutes, City Criers, Heralds, Local Priesthood, Non-Humans and City Watch throuth the same means he gor Some of Whoreson's Men to turn on Whoreson.

Artur also Controlled the Street Performers due to a previous relationship with their female leader. However Artur also controlled several Cabarets, Taverns, Brothel's, Smithies, and a Secret Port known only to his Top men and him. The majority of his Gang were made up of Non-Humans such as Elves and Dwarves, he also had obtained the Services of Keira Metz, Sile de Tanserville, and the Blinded Philippa Eilheart. Keira and Sile were his Lovers, and therefore gave them Shelter willingly, whereas Philippa was his Mother, and as her son had an obligation to protect her.

Anyways Artur was running a Good thing out of his Estate at Novigrad, and His Estate was nothing to scoff at, beautiful Rose Gardens, pristine Pools and Fountains with Women in Lace Lingerie, mostly Whores who, in exchange for Food, A Bed and clean Clothes, serviced him whenever he wanted it. He had Statues, and had several Maze Gardens. He also Had a Sex Sauna, he was the only man allowed to be serviced by the women, and when he needed some healthy Assistance, he often fucked them in the Sauna, fucked until they couldn't walk Straight, and their Pussies were Raw.

Currently though he was in a sit down in Sigi Reuvan's Bathhouse with Sigi, better known as Dijkstra, Francis Bedlam, better known as the King of Beggars, and Carlo Verese, better known as "Cleaver".

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)