More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MalteseMan2 MalteseMan2

What do you have in mind to edit?

The Awakens.

You have the movie begin as usual, the First Order attack on the village in Jakku, which introduces Poe, Kylo Ren and Finn.

After the stormtroopers return to their Star Destroyer base, you add a new scene with Finn, to quickly clarify his sexuality. Returning to his tiny room, perturbed and panicked by the of the raid, you have him work out his frustrations on a fuckbuddy and fellow stormtrooper, played in a cameo appearance by Jennifer Lawrence.

Finn, or FN-2187 as he's know as for now, bends the curvaceous blonde woman over his desk. As she takes down her black uniform pants for him, then her panties, he lets himself out of his armour, then rams it into her pussy.

You have the camera go into a tight close up on JLaw's face as Finn enters her. Given his mental state, he's not quite as gentle as he could've been, and it shows on the hot young woman's face, her gasp of pleasure is mixed with a little pain.

JLaw looks alluring as always, but her toned physique, fair skin, blue eyes and light blonde hair, kept in a short and precise style a military grunt would naturally favour, contribute to the fascistic feeling of the First Order.

Finn grabs on her tits, smacks her ass, and rides her hard, in a mostly unsuccesful attempt to work out his frustrations.

Though they're both young, attractive people, in the throes of a passionate fuck, when Finn is about to cum, you have them pull apart as if it's the most natural thing in the world. Raised in the First Order from birth, they know they're only allowed to procreate when it's sanctioned by their superiors.

Instead, Finn jerks himself a couple of times, shooting a huge load over his fuckbuddy's waiting ass.

"What was that about?" the female stormtrooper asks Finn, as they cuddle up against each other in his bunk, waiting to go again.

You have Finn confess his doubts and . The blonde listens on, concerned.

"FN-2187 you need to tell one of our superiors about these... feelings." she implores him. "They can send you for reconditioning, you'll have no doubts in no time!"

"Yeah, maybe you're right KE-5082." Finn humours her. By now it should be evident to the audience what he intends to do instead.

"But... why don't you lay back and think of the First Order for now." KE winks, going down on Finn. "Let momma suck away those deviant thoughts..."

The scene transitions into a blowjob, JLaw's character seductively working her lips on the soon to be hero's impressive dick.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)