More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by MalteseMan2 MalteseMan2

What's next?

Introducing Rey.

As the blowjob on the Star Destroyer continues to heat up, the movie cuts away with a classic Star Wars wipe, moving back down the planet.

Daisy Ridley's Rey is introduced, in much the same way as the original movie, salvaging a crashed Star Destroyer from the Rebellion era.

As she climbs back out the ship, a satchel full of things to sell, then slides back down to her speeder, the audience gets their first good look at her.

You redesigned Daisy's costume. Now, her pants are shorter, coming above the knee, showing off her legs a bit more. You also changed it to reveal just a little bit of midriff. Daisy got into great shape for this movie, and you think the audience should be reminded of it in more than just the action and sex scenes.

Swinging her leg over her speeder bike, Rey gives the appreciative audience a great view of her ass in her tight pants, as she zooms over the nearest settlement.

After she sells off her junk and is heading back to her bike, you add a brief scene where the local First Order garrison menaces her, eyeing her up, suggestively patting her down, and taking a share of her earnings as a bribe when she tries to pass through a checkpoint.

After that unpleasant experience, Rey heads back to her cramped tiny shelter. Once she's inside, away from the relentless desert sands, she strips down to her underwear as she goes about having a meal.

That night, Rey climbs into bed, but not before she unclips the very tip of her bo staff and brings it with her.

As the camera drinks in Daisy's scantily clad body, she reaches down, letting her panties roll down her legs, then begins teasing herself.

Rey closes her eyes, her breathing getting heavier. She withdraws her hand, bringing her slick fingers to her lips and perversely sucking down her own nectar.

Next, the brunette girl licks and spits on the rather phallic tip of her staff. Once it's slick with makeshift lubricant, she brings the tough material down, easing it into herself.

The scavenger guides it in, then begins to pump it back and forth, fucking herself needily. Later on, you find some interviews with Daisy Ridley online, where she admits that at only 23, she had been really apprehensive about performing such an explicit masturbation scene in a massive blockbuster. Not to mention she wasn't much of a masturbator anyway. Still, the cute brunette star admitted, long takes nailing the scene, hours spent on her back, deep in character, had given her a new appreciation for self-love.

Rey's working the sex toy harder and harder now, gripping the shaft of it tightly with both delicate hands. The camera pans from her wet slit to her face, lost in the throes of masturbatory pleasure. Going back down, it lingers on her chest, her nipples erect beneath the thin white cloth undershirt she wears.

The scene crescendoes with an explosive climax. Rey squirts, her womanly juices spattering down on her bedding, the floor, her own body.

"By the !" she calls out, her voice carrying far across the lonely sand dunes of Jakku.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)