More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Cmnmfan2000 Cmnmfan2000

Choose Your Scenario

The Fool

You have been going to an all mens gym for a while now and have really seen a change in your physique. Your arms are toned, chest has gotten bigger, and even your ass has gotten fatter. Another plus was that all the guys at the gym were real friendly and supportive of your workout journey. You were excited to share the experience with your good friend Tom.

You and Tom had been friends for years and have always messed around with each other, especially when you were college roommates. The two of you were having a good workout and chatting up a storm until it was finally time to hit the showers. You didn't think much about how Tom had gotten quite when you both entered the shower, but he seemed to finished in no time. You don't even have the time to wash your hair before Tom is out of the shower saying he will meet you at the car when you finish.

Once you finish up with your shower you go for your towel only to discover it is no longer there. You check to see if anyone else is in the locker room only to find it empty, cupping your dick and balls in your hand you dash to your locker for your clothes only to find they are gone as well. All that left is a note from Tom that says 'Meet you at the car;)'.

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)