More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by falconz499 falconz499

Where best to start, but at the beginning…

The First Tee

“You wanna bet?”

Connor should’ve known better. Michelle would’ve given the benefit of the doubt to any of the new freshmen on the team of whom most had only been on campus a few weeks. But Connor like her was a senior entering his final year of eligibility. They had known each other and competed against each other for the past three years. And this final year on campus would be no different.

“Connor I don’t need to bet cause I already know.” The bleach blonde said as she toyed with the clubs in her bag trying to decide which one to choose.

“I’ve got 100 bucks that says you don’t.” Michelle eyed him up and down. Sure Connor was attractive. 6’3. Sandy blonde hair. But she had a rule about sleeping with “teammates”.

“Alright you’re on.”

It was a hot sticky southern late August afternoon. The kind of afternoon that made you want to stay inside and sip sweet tea. But that meant that it was easy to get a tee time at the local municipal golf course. They’d just all hit their first shoots from the first tee. It was a long Par 5 and Michelle had hit a perfect bomb. She now sat in the middle of the fairway a little over 200 yards from the green.

She pulled her 5 Wood from her bag. She went through her usual shot prep and stepped up to the ball. She took a small breath and swung. Small waves of pleasure shot thru her body as the piercing in her left nipple rubbed against the fabric of her sports bra. The second that happened she knew it was a good shot.

“Looks short to me.” The young freshman Amy said as she watched the ball fly on a line.

“It’s gonna run.” Blake the other male senior golfer said with a knowing laugh. “Nice shot Mich.”

Sure enough the ball did land short of the green… but with the low angle drive that Michelle had put on it it bounced several times and rolled… all the way up onto the green.

“Now Connor I’d prefer cash… but you can Venmo me if you don’t have it on you.” She said sliding the club back into her bag.

“Oh fuck off.” Connor said pulling his wallet from his bag and sliding out a wad of cash. He causally flipped through several bills before dropping a crisp hundred dollar bill on the ground.

Michelle was used to Connor flashing his money around. He came from money and wasn’t shy about showing it off. He drove the fancy car and always had the newest set of clubs. It didn’t impress Michelle at all. The only thing that impressed her was results which Connor couldn’t buy. Amy on the other hand looked on with surprise at the wad of cash and how causally it was thrown around.

“Hope you like what you saw there Ames. Cause that was of cash is the most impressive thing about Connor. Golf game or otherwise.” Michelle said bending down to pick up the bill. She made sure to bend at the waist allowing her golf skirt to ride up. With the built in shorts it didn’t offer much of a view in terms of skin but definitely made her playing partners aware of her ass. Connor had the same look on his face as Amy had just had on hers when looking at his cash.

The endorphin rush kept coursing thru Michelle as the foursome continued to play their way through the course. It wasn’t the money that excited Michelle… it was the winning. As long as she could remember there was nothing in the world that she enjoyed more.

Growing up the middle child of three kids in a conservative Catholic household her earliest memories were beating her older brother and younger sister at all sorts of games. It didn’t matter what the game was… Michelle had to win. It’s what had lead her parents to getting her into sports. She guessed they figured if she got that competitive energy out playing against others she’d be less of a handful at home.

They tried several team sports before putting a golf club in her hands for the first time and the rest was history. She’d enjoyed the other sports she played… but they were all team sports. You either won as a team or lost as a team. She felt it cheapened the elation she felt upon winning. Which is why golf had been the natural choice.

“Holy shit!” Amy exclaimed as Michelle chipped a ball out of a sand trap that bounced once and rolled into the hole. Blake laughed and gave her his usual “Nice shot Mich!” Connor gave her a polite nod but was clearly so frustrated by how well she was playing that he shanked his easy 5 foot putt. He pulled another hundred dollar bill and threw it down on the ground. This time having bet that Michelle couldn’t beat him on the short par 4 they’d just played. She herself had been worried when her second shot had ended up in the bunker and Connor’s had found him on the green.

“What’s that now Connor? 400 bucks of your money I’ve won?” She said as she slipped the money into her bag. Connor didn’t respond except to throw his bag on his shoulder and make his way towards the 15th hole.

“Thanks for inviting me along. It’s great getting to play with you guys.” Amy said coming up to Michelle and Blake as they followed after Connor. The Asian girl had her long dark hair back in a ponytail that she wore over her white visor. She was only about 5’2” so Michelle felt like she towered over the small petite freshman.

“Don’t worry about it.” Blake said. He was only a couple of inches taller than Michelle with shaggy brown hair that he had crammed underneath his University branded golf hat. “Once Sienna bailed we figured we should invite along one of the new guys. Get to know them.” Sienna was the other Senior female golfer, and probably Michelle’s best friend.

“Still I’m just glad you chose me.”

The 15th hole at the local muni was probably the prettiest. A long par 5 that ran along the lake on one side and with a set of beautiful trees shading it from the rest of the course to the other. Its green was probably the furthest from the clubhouse and was on a small peninsula that jutted out into the lake.

It was probably the worst hole that Michelle had played yet today. Her drive had ended up in the trees, her approach shot had come up well short after she read the crosswind wrong and her third shot instead of landing on the green went right into a sand trap. Luckily she was able to get up and out fairly easily but it left her with a long 15’ putt to try and save par.

“Well looks like someone’s perfect day is about to end.” Connor said now with a wicked grin on his face.

“I haven’t had a bogey yet today and I don’t intend to get on here.” Michelle said as she squatted down and read the green. All things considered it was a pretty good lie. She’d have to ride a small ridge, but as long as she put enough power and finesse on her putt she should be able to make it.

“Oh yeah? Wanna make it interesting then?” Michelle briefly glance up from the ball to look at Connor’s grin.

“Connor I’m starting to think you have a gambling problem.” Laughed Amy.

“Oh yeah? Care to get in on the action Freshman?”

“Leave her out of this Connor.” Michelle said still measuring up her shot. “Besides I don’t need anymore of your Daddy’s money.”

“Fine. No money then.” Connor said crossing his arms. His pride was clearly hurt with the Daddy’s Money comment.

“I’m listening.” The blonde stood up and looked at her teammate.

“Simple. It’s a hot day. Loser jumps in the lake to cool off… naked.”

What next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)