More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by falconz499 falconz499

What next?

The Short Game Pays Off

“You’re on.” Michelle said to the astonishment of Amy and the surprising indifference of Blake who after three years was used to the twos gambling antics.

This was far from the first time Michelle had gambled her clothes on something. In reality she actually really enjoyed the pressure that it brought her. It wasn’t the thought of ending up naked in front of her two friends and this new freshman that she barely knew that made her nervous. She was far from modest and very comfortable and confident about most aspects of her body. It was the thought that she would have to do it cause she lost. And she hated losing more than anything else.

She squatted down again to confirm her read of the green. This time with a lot more pressure. But surprisingly the pressure helped calm her. It’s one of the things she felt made her a great athlete is that pressure didn’t just not affect her… it actively made her better. She stood up and lined up her shot. And with a calm stroke of her putter sent the small white sphere towards the hole.

Michelle could sense Amy and Connor both holding their breath watching the ball speed towards the hole. Blake’s impressive indifference to all situations seemed to even be slipping as he watched the ball with a bit more interest than normal. Michelle seemed the only one unbothered. She knew from the second she hit it what would be confirmed by the small tink. The ball was in the hole.

“Maybe Amy is right. You might have a gambling problem.” She said with smug satisfaction in Connor’s direction. He was still staring at the hole in disbelief.

“It’s ok. You can finish the hole before taking your dip.” The bleach blonde gave him a small pat on the shoulder as Amy and Blake moved to finish out the hole as well.

*****

“Damn Connor I thought you said you went to the beach this summer? You didn’t tan at all.” Michelle teased as he pulled off his golf polo exposing his pale bare chest. Again Michelle had to admit he was attractive with his 6-pack on full display as he shrugged down his shorts revealing a pair of red boxer briefs. She was even more impressed as he turned his back on them and pulled down the briefs revelatory his ass. It was small but tight and athletic. Far from impressive but definitely cuter a cuter butt than Michelle had expected him to have.

The two girls cheered and gave wolf whistles as the senior boy ran into the water of the lake.

“Be sure to get in at least shoulders deep now! You’re supposed to be cooling off!” Michelle yelled after him. He responded by diving all the way underwater.

“Woooo! The water feels great! Sure you don’t wanna join ladies?” He yelled back when he resurfaced.

“Maybe later. Gotta finish this round first!” Michelle threw back at him.

“Your loss!” He said as he slowly made his way back out of the water.

“Damn…” Amy muttered aloud as Connor climbed out of the lake water clinging all over his body. He was using both hands to sheepishly hide his junk from their view.

“Come on Connor don’t be shy.” Michelle teased. “I think Amy really wants to meet your little friend.” The Asian girl blushed and averted her gaze as Connor grabbed his boxer briefs and pulled them back on.

“Ain’t nothing little about it.” He said as he started to towel himself off, but if you want maybe we can arrange an introduction later on.” He winked at the freshman.

The rest of the round finished uneventfully. Michelle was very proud of the round she put in. No bogeys and finishing 3 under Par was a pretty good showing for this early in the season. Blake who had always been the best golfer finished 6 under, Conner 4 over and Amy a terrible +11 but being young and her first time on the course the older guard were willing to cut her some slack.

What’s next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)