More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by eternalpandaman eternalpandaman

What's next?

The First Rule Of Nudist Club (Or Enid Wears Clothes, Nevermore)

The first rule of Nudist Club, Enid thought miserably, looking at her feet, was that EVERYONE talked about Nudist Club.

She was standing behind a tree, in the courtyard, her breath hitching and with jitters in her tummy. Her back, and well...something else, we'll get to that- were pressed up against the rough bark. She was pretty as a picture, but scowling and red as a tomato with her shoulder length blonde hair just long enough to annoy her pretty shoulders and neck.

The SECOND rule of Nudist Club.....APPARENTLY...was that there was only one member of Nudist Club dumb enough to keep it around. The name of that member....that...well....

that NAKED member.....was now Enid Sinclaire.

The Nevermore Nudist, "That Naked Girl", "Naked Enid, Nakey Enid, Nakers Enid, Nude Enid" and any variation thereof, "The Clothesless Classmate", "Bare Babe", "Birthday-Suited Beauty", Eve, Cutie...with a Booty...."

She hadn't heard ALL of those names yet....but she'd earn them by the end of the week, she thought.

Being a lycanthrope didn't help. Enid was not a naked kind of person. Hell, she didn't even go barefoot. She liked shoes, boots, fluffy things- fluffy boots! And fuzzy sweaters with stripes for that matter!

Now she was.....skin. Her shoulders, bare, her goddamn boobs, bare.....she adjusted her arm to cradle her nipples- god- her admittedly cute and just slightly round (but not CHUBBY!) belly, and her thighs and her legs and oh god every last inch-

Enid Sinclaire was very much in fact, in truth, standing behind a tree in the courtyard of Nevermore without a stitch of clothing on her natural and naked body, not from her blonde head to the tips of her rainbow color polished bare toenails. In fact, any artifice about her appearance began and ended in the tips of her highlighted hair follicles and on the very tips of those toes themselves, in the form of the nail polish that somehow eluded the rule.

She supposed you could count her notebooks now, slammed into her bosom and never leaving that spot. Enid decided she could very well stand here forever, at least then she would starve or freeze and not have to face Naked Class. Class while exposed nude was always spelt like that, it was a huge deal. Naked Class. She shuddered.

Enid was known to be eager. Eager Enid might have been her old title.

SO she didn't pay attention to every club she had signed up for. Was it LEGALLY BINDING? NO, NOT USUALLY. How was SHE supposed to know that the innocuous "Nudist Club" was a PR outreach to nudists offended that they couldn't attend the prestigious school! So, in fact...

Nudist Club was very much binding....at least for her school career term. Wednesday was going to give her HELL for this. Maybe ACTUAL HELL. It was possible, since we now know she has witch history. Oh fuck, Enid thought. Will I still be NAKED in HELL?

Enid fought off the beginning of angry tears and tried to stay quiet as she shook against the bark. It did NOT please her pale complexion to have her perky buttocks against the bark. She was pale as porcelain....maybe even paler than WEDNESDAY. Everyone would know that now. Her blush intensified and she imagined sitting in class, the tile under her soles, her bum on the plastic of the seat, her boobs- NO!

She heard a chirrup above saw a squirrel. "No, get away!"
Enid didn't feel silly about this part, as she clamped tighter her perky mid sized breasts into delightful cleavage and tightened her hand between her creamy thighs. Squirrels are smarter than you think. She should know, she's part animal for one thing.

Squirrels remember.

A sparrow joined the tree higher up and Enid almost screamed. Sparrows had so many friends!

She stood there, clutching herself, belly full of tingles and one bare foot even standing atop the other naked one, toes curling in.

Enid, the Nevermore Nudist, was scared.

"ENID!?!"
Now, she was terrified.

"AHH!!"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)