More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by LucreArghena LucreArghena

Which Story Will You Follow?

The First Prince of Gulres

"Guard! How much longer until we can see the Omega Prince?" Weryth called to one of the Valgroth guards.

"Well if you'd turn around I'd be glad to greet you," Valn stood in the main doorway to the throne room. Wearing his light armor under his tunic, the Prince was prepared for most things that could go wrong.

"Finally, I was beginning to wonder if you even intended on seeing us or if this was your idea of a practical joke. I am Weryth and these are my siblings, Polier and Hexl." They each take turns in shaking Valn's hands.

"An honor to meet you all. My apologies for the delay I had been in the training grounds and believed it would be best to clean up before coming to greet you. Shall we take this conversation to the dining hall? I believe it is just about lunch time." The Prince said, not discouraged by the rudeness he's received as he did keep them waiting.

With a scowl the First Prince accepted the invitation and they were lead to the dining hall. As they walk Valn describes where everything is and which halls lead to where. When they make it to the dining hall he turns to them as Helrith opens the doors for them to enter.

"My mother will not be joining us today as she will be tending to my father. My siblings, however, will be joining us soon."

"And how many siblings do you have?" Polier asked as she scanned the room upon entry.

"My sisters and brother, so four, but my brother is the youngest and I have a twin sister. I'm the eldest, and my twin was the one who received the Alpha gene. She is very protective of all of us so what you may be able to say around me, will not fly within her presence. I'd suggest quelling your anger over my belated arrival, and theirs, if you wish to avoid a scene." Leveling a cool look at the First Prince, Valn sits in the seat at the head of the table as he will be leading the discussion. Helrith stands at his right flank to better protect him should the need arrive.

"What made you the Crowned Prince of your people, Prince Valn?" asked Hexl.

"My being the eldest son was the deciding factor, otherwise it was my ability to control my pheromonal output even during my heat cycle that made me a better diplomat over my siblings. As you undoubtedly know, pheromones as they are released into the air can help sway the parties involved into agreement or disagreement. I can assure you that if I were to do this you would be the first to know as the change is a noticeable one you've surely been trained to detect quickly." His audience shifted in discomfort at the underling threat to have their minds manipulated should they get too out of hand.

The guards open the doors again and one of the Prince's siblings arrives.

Who Is The New Arrival?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)