More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by king_kong69 king_kong69

What's next?

The First Morning

You wake up to the sound of your alarm. You’ve recently started a new job, which requires you to wake up at the crack of dawn. But walking over to you clock, which you moved meaning you actually had to get up to turn it off, you feel strange almost lighter and unusually awake given what time it was on a Sunday morning. You reach forward to turn off the alarm when suddenly you hand goes straight through it. You hear a sound behind you and see yourself getting out of the bed. For a few moments in your confusion and amazement you watch yourself get ready for work and just as your body was about to leave you try “stepping” back into yourself. And as soon as you do you’re back inside your body. “Must has been a weird day dream or something” you think to yourself. But as soon as you unlock the door you start to wonder “Was it?”

Walking to your car you think about trying it again. You try jumping like a superhero taking off for flight but nothing. Then as if by only willing it you step out of yourself again and watch as your body gets into your car and drive off to work.

Looking around after you body has just left you standing at the side of the road. You see a familiar face out fir their morning run. You think to yourself “This could be fun” as an evil smile comes over your face.

Who do you see?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)