More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by logandirth logandirth

Which Sister Do You Choose?

The First Girl

The Blond girl steps forward shaking slightly as she feels your heightened pheromones so clearly. The great hall filling with the heady scent and aroma of the female body. She kneels at your feet and bows her head.

"I am Brea, born of your father's great great grand daughter Lucia. I give my body freely and eagerly to be the first vessel for your seed."

She raises her head and cupping your testicles slides your virgin cock past her soft lips and into her warm mouth. There is a collective shudder and moan from the assembled women. Sliding back and licking a drop of pre-cum off her lips you raise her before you.

Reaching down, you grab the girl's left ankle and raise it. It lifts easily into the air high above your head. (This girl has been trained for flexibility) Holding one ankle high in the air she weightlessly kicks her other leg up off the ground. You catch it easily in your left hand as she swings playfully down against your legs.

Showing terrific muscle control she lifts her face up from the ground and wraps one hand around your neck and the other around your imperial cock. She guides the cock into her wet pussy, which you can feel tear as you break past the hymen. The girl doesn't wince as her shaking body has already silently reached orgasm.

Brea hangs there with your throbbing cock inside her virgin pussy, breathlessly climaxing before an audience of over a hundred of your sisters and mother. You thrust, your cock sliding back and away from her as you finish and her own weight slamming her pussy back into you.

Around you, you see the flushed faces of all the assembled women as they too are reaching orgasm from the genetic pheromone enhancements. Biting your lip you decide to show your sisters what kind of emperor you will be.

You slam into Brea, bucking her back into the air and slamming her home against your cock. She cries out deeply as she can no longer contain the orgasm. You slam again and again she falls into you crying out for more. The two other sisters chosen as tribute have fallen to their knees, throbbing with the power of your sexual desire.

You will be a great emperor and you will have a long line of children who will serve you as well as your sisters. As you slam against your sister Brea again and again, minute after minute the sisters fall to their knees one by one. Finally when they are all bowing before you, you release the building pressure inside your cock.

Brea screams in joy as your seed gushes into her spilling out from the sheer volume. You know that already your semen is working its way to her unfertilized egg and that in a matter of moments your first daughter will be conceived but your mind is elsewhere and you know that the brood emperor must continue to breed.

How Shall The Emperor Proceed?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)