More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by arousr arousr

What's next?

The First Chat

“I run my fingers down your body, tracing the curve of your chin. Teasing your soft breasts for a moment. Caressing the gentle swell of your stomach. My fingers passing within inches of your sex only to slip past.”

Gi read Davey’s latest reply with a smile, he had a talent for this stuff for sure. It was guys like him that had gotten her into this in the first place. As much as they might be paying her she only kept doing it because this all got her engine running as much as it did for any of the guys.

Davey had paid already for a few pics in this RP and this seemed like the perfect time to snap one. So, snatching up her phone from it’s perch and pushing her keyboard out of the way she stretched herself out on her bed. Angling the camera to capture her chest and crotch, her legs slightly parted and free arm above her head, as if cuffed. The landing strip of pubic hair between her legs only serving to draw the eye to the slightly parted lips of her sex. It took a few tried but she had to admit that it was a damn sexy picture. She wrote up her reply, sending it back with the picture.

“I arch my hips, breath ragged in my throat at the feeling of your fingers burning across my skin. The need to be touched, to be released, only compounded by the cuffs around my wrists, holding me in place. The blindfold forcing me to focus on every tiny sensation.”

“I smile, as I watch you writhe on the bed. My fingers finally sliding over the folds of your sex, gently teasing your clit. Leaning forward, my mouth capturing your nipple as I slide my fingers gently inside.”

Gi let out a ragged breath as she read, her fingers tapping out her reply. Her mind's eye playing out the scene in perfect detail. It was moments like this that she did this for, the moment when both her and the guy were in perfect synch. For just a little while being able to share a world and spin the threads of that world as they wished.

It wasn’t sex but it had a lot in common with it for sure.

“I push your legs apart, sliding between them, my cock coming to rest on your stomach, my arms holding me above you. I watch your chest rise and fall as I slowly pull my hips back, feeling the growing heat as I slide between the welcoming folds of your sex.”

Gi read Davey’s most recent reply, and she again felt this was the right time for a picture. Her legs rubbing together as she read the words. She had always tried to avoid playing with herself when she was on a chat, she had found it got in the way more than anything else, but this one was making it real hard to avoid giving herself a little relief. So, with a deep breath, she poured that into her reply.

“I can feel your cock, its painfully slow movements only driving my pleasure higher. Arching my hips I feel your cock slide against my clit, my breath coming out in a ragged gasp as I feel the pressure growing. My whole body tensing beneath you, wanting you more than I have ever wanted someone before.”

“I grit my teeth, my whole being focused on this moment as I press forward, the heat and intensity of it all. I groan as I bottom out. My own need maybe even more intense than yours.”

Gi smiled at the reply, she had chatted with Davey enough times that she had gotten a sense of the kind of guy he was. He was all about the build up, the foreplay, the teasing. He never spent a lot of time on the act itself. She stretched out her fingers and began to write her reply, knowing that it wouldn’t be much longer before the big finish.

“I nearly scream out at the sensation. My whole body tensing, even blindfolded I can feel you above me. Feel the barely contained need within you. My own mind alight with something so close to an orgasm as to make no difference. The blindfold forcing me to focus on every tiny movement, every sparked nerve ending and movement. As you begin to thrust spasms of pleasure roll across my body in near perfect timing to your movements.”

As she waited for his reply Gi made a bet with herself about what his reply would be. He had almost always ended the sex itself fast, she found it kinda funny in a way. A sort of premature ejaculation but in the written form. Then again, they had spent so long building everything up that she doubted she would last very long herself.

“I slam myself home, sweat beading my brow as I try to keep control. My eyes focused on the way your body moves beneath me. Try as I might I cannot last long, the intensity of feeling far too much to bare. With a groan I climax, collapsing down onto you, gasping for breath as I empty myself into you.”

She smiled, she had bet right. A moment of realism in the fantasy that made it all the better for her. Before she could reply Davey sent another message.

“That was a really great one.” He typed. “Thanks again. I hope you enjoyed it.”

Gi smiled and in a moment of inspiration picked up her phone. Angling it between her legs she the fingers of her free hand between the lips of her sex. Finding herself unsurprisingly wet. She held her fingers out for the camera, capturing the evidence of her arousal.

“You tell me ;)” She sent back along with the picture, using up the last of his banked photos.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)