More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SlidingInSilk SlidingInSilk

What's going on?

The Festivities

A guard on each side took her by the arms and her up onto a flat table then they secured her arms and legs to it. Raven kicked and screamed the entire time.

"FUCK YOU! YOU SONS OF BITCHES! LET ME GO RIGHT NOW!" but for all her effort she was unable to get free.

The chanting of the crowd suddenly died away and Raven turned her head to look. They seemed to forming two lines, one at her head and one at her feet. Everyone had their hoods raised so it was hard to see what they looked like. Then there was a woman next to her head. The woman stepped up and began to climb over her turning so that she faced the line of acolytes at Raven's feet. Raven twitched and writhed trying to move away from the pussy that was over her face.

Raven gasped as the began from the other end. Without any warning one of the acolytes was pressing something, more than likely his cock into her cunt. He roughly fucked her rubbing her clit at the same time until she could feel her orgasm building. Knowing she had little choice, she stuck her tongue out and tentatively tasted the woman's pussy. It was better than she had expected it to be and she began sucking on the woman's clit and thrusting into her cunt with her tongue, figuring that the sooner the woman came the sooner she could breath fresh air again.

The feelings built up in her gut and she was just about to cum when the man fucking her shot his load into her. She lifted her hips begging for a finish but the man moved away. She didn't wait long, another man took his place and the ritual started all over again. This man's cock was not as long but he surely knew how to use it.

The woman on her face began to buck and moan as her own orgasm rocked her body. Raven latched onto her clit and sucked hard. the woman quickly pulled away. Raven turned her head and saw that the line of some fifty people were all women. As she watched and another began her climb to straddle Raven's head. Many of the women were fingering themselves and kissing each other as they waited their turn. The woman that had just crawled down was back on the grounds below the alter sucking the cock of another acolyte.

"Please," she begged looking at the woman next in line, "what is this place? What am I doing here?"

"We prayed to Kelobrayeth for a suitable subject for the annual fertility festival. He brought us you." the woman said simply.

"Oooo...god that's the spot.." she moaned and then a new woman's pussy was lowered over her face. She sucked and licked and fucked the woman until she came and was replaced.

"Wait, tell me more. Am I to be sacrificed?"

The woman laughed. "This is the fertility festival not a summoning. Now lie still and enjoy yourself. As soon as you have serviced everyone here you will be set free."

Raven sighed with a bit of relief. She could and had fucked all day before though never quite so many people at once and she had never sucked a cunt before. There really was nothing to it. Soon she found herself enjoying it and challenging herself to make the woman cum faster. She squeezed her pussy muscles around each cock milking them for their cum. She was having orgasm after orgasm and soon she was able to control them so that there was more time between each.

As yet another woman climbed off of Raven's face, she noticed that it was not a man that had been fucking her this last time, but a woman with a dildo had been doing her.

The hours had melted away, her pussy was numb, her ass had been assaulted numerous times and she was sucking the last girl's clit when she heard him.

"Stand aside."

The two guardsmen helped the orgasm racked woman down and Raven could see again. Her hair and face were soaked with pussy juices and sweat. But she could now see the man who had spoken. He stood nearly six and a half feet with huge shoulders. He was solid muscle and the most beautiful thing she had seen. He moved his hands to his hips and the cloak he wore parted.

Raven couldn't believe what she was seeing.

And who is this fellow?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)