More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Moot Moot

What sentence will Vanessa receive?

The Farm sentence

Once Vanessa had chosen the alternative sentence, she was given an address and told to make her way toward it as soon as possible. Vanessa's lawyers also explained to her, after the court session, that it was recommended she headed there straight away to avoid facing the press. Vanessa had agreed with the idea, and so here she was sitting in her executive car which was taking her to an unknown location.

Vanessa had been wearing her best expensive pantsuit during the court session, and did not have any time to change. She had hoped that the place she wouldn't look too out of place when she arrived at her new sentence.

The car journey felt forever to Vanessa, as she left the urban area and entered a rural location. The car eventually pulled up outside a farm. Vanessa was not amused, hoping there had been a mistake. "Ummm, are you guys sure we got the right place?" Vanessa asked the driver. "Yes ma'am, this is the place, now would you please get out so I can go home now?" The driver responded reluctantly. Vanessa stepped out the vehicle and surveyed the area. She was out in the countryside, her most hated place in the country. "It fucking stinks here" Vanessa mumbled to herself as she walked towards a farm house.

A sign by the house read "welcome to Sunnyside Farms, where all your dreams come true!" Vanessa knocked on the door, cringing at almost everything she saw. A very busty lady who looked to be in her 20s opened the door. She had the typical country girl attire, wearing tiny denim shorts that showed off her plump butt. She wore a red tartan shirt, which was tied at the bottom to outline her perky breasts. She was wearing a cowboy hat that showed off her golden locks, and had cowboy style boots on. "Oh howdy! You must be Vanessa! You're not exactly dressed for the occasion but nevermind!" The busty woman greeted Vanessa, who look disgusted. "Just great, now I gotta put up with an annoying country girl for a few years" Vanessa thought to herself.

Vanessa just ignored the girl and walked inside, too disgusted to speak to her. "Okay, suit yourself, we'll get straight to it. Take a seat in the dining room." The cowgirl said to Vanessa, who had already taken a seat anyways.

"Alright, first thing's first lady, I'm fucking better than you, and secondly, you listen to me. I make more money than this entire place is worth! I don't wanna have anything to do with you or this farm, I hate farms!" Vanessa explained to the cowgirl, trying to belittle the woman. "*sigh* It's gonna be like that is it? Very well then, have it your way." The cowgirl sighed. "Let me explain something to you bitch, you stole money from your employees. You're an evil little whore who needs punishing, and you've come to the right place for that. We're not just any farm, we specialise in the taming all animals. And I mean all animals, including little sluts like you. And I think I know exactly what animal you are." The cowgirl explained to Vanessa, who was now fuming. "Did your last two brain cells die or something? I ain't no animal, God you're gonna drive me nuts working here." Vanessa responded, thinking she knows exactly what's about to happen.

The cowgirl, however, just laughed realizing that Vanessa thinks she's gonna be working at the farm. "Ohhhh how you're wrong!" She said to Vanessa with a smile.

What animal is Vanessa?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)