More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by diaperslut diaperslut

Who is this new house mate? Sister, cousin, stranger, co-worker?

The Ex (Melody Stulfhauser; snow leopard)

On the other side of the door was literally the last person I expected: a 5'8, 150lbs of muscle, negative colored snow leopard. (That is she was pure black with blueish white spots.) "Katey!" she greeted my shocked and dumb founded look.

"Melody?" Melody Stulfhauser was my ex wife. We met around my 21st birthday, dated for a year and decided to marry. We went through the marriage license and got legally married with a ceremony planned later. That all went fine. The problem was the honeymoon. She was supposed to pick me up after she ran a couple errands and simply never showed up. Apparently, however, she took that trip to the Spanish coast without me, leaving my ticket with the airline. That was the last I knew of her. A year of grieving, crying and depression later and I filed for divorce and since she was nowhere to be found, it defaulted. I had originally planned on dividing everything equally, but no one could reach her, so the court awarded me everything including half the money in our joint bank account.

Now, suddenly, there she was wearing some blue jeans, an AC\DC shirt, a black leather jacket and very cool sunglasses. "What the hell are you doing here?"

"What do you mean? I'm your wife, silly," she said as she wrapped me up in a warm hug.

Pulling out of the embrace, I scowled at her. "Ex-wife. You ran off to Spain without me. I filed for divorce a year later and it defaulted. Not even the courts could find you. Where the fuck have you been for two years?"

She threw up her arms in defence. "Sorry about that. Between returning the dress and tux and grabbing my suitcases the reality of being married - especially to a hotty like you - sunk in and I panicked."

"Panicked for 2 years?" I questioned, arms folded across my chest.

"Kind of. On the flight to Spain, I realized leaving you back home made me douchebag of the year. And I was afraid to face you. I came back after the alotted time we had planned, but was still too terrfied, so I moved across the country. But then I couldn't stop..." She began to explain and I cut her off with a kiss.

Yes, I was beyond pissed. But, her explaination is pretty much what I figured had happened and I had forgiven her years ago. To be honest, I only filed for divorce because I had no idea if she was ever going to come back. Melody wasn't the kind of woman who got married. She was always flirting with other girls and even had a couple affairs when we started dating. So, when she suggested getting married, I was shocked. Frankly, I didn't think she would make the ceremony, which is why I insisted on a legal marriage before walking down the isle.

As she spoke, the realization that she had come back, the woman I fell in love with was standing before me in all her pitiful, shameful, womanizing glory was back. I kissed her so she wouldn't see my tears.

After the kiss we hugged again and I let her walk me into the house, shutting the door behind her.

How does this reunion go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)