More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by former182 former182

What is your Type of Evil Overlord are you?

The Evil Genius

When you woke up this morning, you didn't think a portal would open up under you and you falling for hours before being caught mid air by some energy field.

As the energy field placed you down, you saw that you were in some high tech facility, like out of some Spy fiction movie or show. Looking around, you discovered barracks, medical facilities, research facilities, storage, botanical rooms, and more. All looked to be like from something from a show based 20 minutes in the future.

Or at least from the video game Evil Genius. Outside the facility was a very nice Island, perfect for a resort.

You also were quiet alone. Calling out got nothing but echoes.

Save for the Star Trek-ish warp core in the room deep underground.

When you called out, you heard a voice reply, "Welcome, Overlord."

"Woah woah woah! I'm no overlord! I'm just a normal guy, trying to get back home!" You replied as you entered the room and saw the Warp Core object. "Wait, where are you?"

"I am here, Overlord," The warp core replied.

You stared at it for few moments before, "Whatever. I need to get home. Please send me home."

"I cannot. If I do, then this multiverse will have to deal with a greater evil than you ever could be," The warp core replied. "And considering that this multiverse contains worlds similar to what you consider fiction..."

"Just how bad?" You asked. "And how are you?"

"Then the heroes of fiction will have to deal with what one might think of as the God of Shoggoths. The ones that don't get killed off, become hopelessly corrupted and violated," The Warp core replied. "And I am the main computer core of the facility. you may call me whatever you like, Overlord."

"So I just become the overlord, doesn't mean I have to be evil," You muttered. "and I think I might call you... Cori.

"Perhaps, but as Overlord, you will have a limited selection of henches," Cori stated, making you sigh. "And your choice of names is lacking."

"Let me guess, they're all evil?" You asked, ignoring her comment.

"No. Some are. Some are misguided. Some merely have an overdeveloped sense of order. Some obsessively follow the rules. Some are good, but are rule-breakers. Some prefer Chaos. Some are unable to resist the urge to rebel," Cori replied. "Others like the fame and others like to hurt others. In some cases, people who are henches do less damage than they would do if they were a full bad guy or hero. There are even a few who are deliberately henches to prevent Bad guys from their full potential."

"So... Can I get a few of those last ones?" You asked.

"Possibly. However, there MUST be a balance," Cori answered. "For every world you conquer, there will be another world where good overcomes evil. For ever world where you make things better, there will be another world where evil triumphs."

"So... What if I take my time?" You ask.

"That is still considered Balanced. Nothing will happen," Cori answered. "However I am running low on power."

"How can I get more power for you?" You asked.

"I can summon up to two women for you. Then you must have sex with them while you have this symbol on you," Cori said before shocking you. A symbol that looked like a stylized heart appeared on the back of your hands and forehead, going by your reflection on a computer screen. "When you have sex, you will create life stones, instead of infants. The stones can then be extracted from their vaginas."

"Wait, am I sacrificing babies?" You asked, horrified.

"You are not. You are merely redirecting the components that would have created infants to create life stones. You can also use life stones to power vehicles, equipment, and yourself. But I see you are uncomfortable with that method. You may try another one,"" Cori answered. When you cheered up, Cori said, "Kill someone and it will give almost the same amount of energy as a life stone."

After a few moments of staring slack-jawed, you said, "You're a real piece of work, aren't you?"

"I am. But do be quick with your selection of henches, or else you'll be trapped in this island with no way of escaping," Cori said. "At least, from what my predictions show. The Symbols also will increase your learning capabilities to allow you to become a genius, so you do have a small chance of escaping to civilization."

"How small?" You asked.

"... In the quintillionth and that's being generous. We are on an island that is connected to several different worlds via thin dimensional areas over sea that can be refereed to as 'Bermuda Triangles' in your world," Cori answered. "Get a decent hench and your escape percentage goes up considerably."

'Since they'll be evil henches, I might summon two and hope they cancel each other out. But a good team might be better...' You thought before making your choice. 'And I might as well be the kind of Evil Genius that isn't too evil.'

Who are your first two henches?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)