More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by chupie chupie

Who do we follow this Christmas?

The Elves, as they cut loose

Spirits and liquor flowed freely through the crowd gathered in the center of town. The Big Man is gone and his wife and daughters retreated off somewhere to have their holiday celebration. Now girl and boy elves would throw a party all over town. In the workshop where they toiled away all year, the plan was to throw a big bash and trash the place they were chained to almost 364 days a year. A few drinks in and clothes were already being thrown off as the elves celebrated a whole evening of freedom.

Please log in to view the image

Had the elves still had their senses they would've noticed that there were a few of their number missing. The twin elf sisters Tinkle and Jingle had hidden in Santa's bag seeking the chance to explore the human world. While Bink, the boy elf and Santa's head sleigh cleaner, had gotten stuck on the sleigh and was now being dragged along for the ride.

Meanwhile, in the No Peeking Til' Xmas Bar, one of the seedier corners of Christmas Town. A grumpy and unlikable elf named Krinkle was preparing for something big. An uprising several decades in the making was about to be launched and any elf that sat at the bottom was soon going to be on top...

Which part of town gets the rowdiest?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)