More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Cross C Cross C

But when and with who does our story start?

The Edolas Arc

The magic hungry king of this land has really chosen the wrong world to steal magic from.

The entire guild of Fairy Tail has been transformed into crystal Lacryma within his city. He knows nothing of the danger should even one of these hermpires gets free to run amok, let alone an entire guild of them.

Fortunately for him, the hermpires can be used up to fuel the magic needs of his kingdom without releasing them. Of course, the fact that Earthland magic has been completely tainted by the hermpire curse might make things a little interesting.

Oh but let’s not forget the two Fairy Tail hermpires that managed to make it to Edolas with the help of Charle and Happy...


                                                                           Fairy Tail Guild, Edolas

“Wait! They sound strange!” hissed Charle and the small white cat crashed into both Happy and Natsumi, knocking them to the ground and underneath a conveniently placed table. The eighteen year old hermpire Wendy quickly crawled in beside them as well.

After getting over the pain of her breasts getting squashed beneath her, Natsumi quickly noticed what Charle was talking about. Her friends didn’t just sound strange, they looked strange! Juvia’s breasts were absolutely tiny and there wasn’t even a hint of a bulge in that tight little black skirt.

Natsumi did a double take when she saw Gray. She was wearing so much clothing that you couldn’t see any part of her skin and her face...it was different looking- way less sexy, really sort of plain and unappealing.

She wasn’t the only one who looked like they’d been hit with the ugly stick. Dreia, Jet, and Elflady were almost unrecognizable and completely flat chested. Natsumi shuddered at the thought of such dark transformation magic even as her arousal continued to pulse and spike as it had since they’d arrived.

A similarly uglified Maca called out over her shoulder with a strangely deep voice, “Cana-san, would you drink with us some time?”

“I told you many times, right?” came a soft dulcet voice from the bar.

Natsumi’s jaw hit the floor and she felt a bit like she was going crazy when she laid her eyes on Cana, sitting primly on her barstool. She wore a fancy dress that covered her from neck to toe. Her boobs were just small bumps on her chest but what shocked the Fire Dragon Slayer the most were the words that came out of her mouth next, “I... don’t really like .”

Further down the bar Bisca and Alza were all over each other like usual accept they both had been uglified. The greenette at least had got to keep some of her titflesh, but there couldn’t even be an adolescent’s dick in her sheer black bikini bottoms.

Everywhere Natsumi looked, she saw her guildmates hit with this curse. Half were downright unattractive and bereft of any breastflesh at all while the rest just looked like normal women. There wasn’t a single cock on display in the entire building and everyone was just acting weird. She smashed her fist into the ground in frustration, “W-what’s going on?! Everyone’s gone mad!

“Hey.”

Natsumi’s attention focused like a laser on the barely concealed mound suddenly right before her face. The scent of feminine arousal was filling her nose and all other concerns fell away, her cock pulsing and grinding upon the floor beneath her. The pink haired mage was suddenly gripped in an overwhelming fucklust that no Earthland hermpire had ever experienced. The powerful and undeniable need to convert was upon her in full .

“Who the heck are you guys?” asked Lucy irritably as she leaned in, “What the hell are you doing hiding in here?”

“Lucy-san!” gasped Happy in utter shock at her appearance.

Natsumi wasn’t the least bit conscious of the blonde’s surprising identity as she launched herself at the girl. She bowled into her and fell on all fours atop of her, her cock bouncing and jerking between their bodies. One hand flew down to the tight material covering Lucy’s pussy and in one sizzling second it was burned away and the blonde’s folds were revealed, already glistening thanks to the hermpire pheromones that had already diffused across the room.

Lucy was cursing and shoving Natsumi back as mages all around them shouted and grabbed at her. The pinkette reared back, sitting on the girl’s thighs and pinning her in place as she grabbed her cock and placed it at the girl’s liberally leaking slit. The sight of Natsumi’s massive eighteen inch draconic cock shocked most everyone into inaction, every woman watching felt her pussy clench simultaneously while every man felt their balls try to crawl back up inside them. The effect was only increased when Wendy crawled out from under the table in a daze as she slowly stroked her fourteen inch silver scaled twin to Natsumi’s dick. A messy splash of pearly white pre shot from her bulbous head to splatter on the floor and many watching felt their mouths go dry and licked their lips unconsciously.

The diminutive Charle was clasped around the eighteen year old hermpire’s leg, beating her small fists ineffectively around her calf, “No-no-no! Stop this right now! This isn’t the time for your ridiculous reproductive obsession!”

A conversion lust maddened Natsumi drove her hips forward and Lucy’s comparatively tiny slit welcomed the enormous dick inside, her folds bulging obscenely around the dragon slayer’s girth. All fight went out of the girl as the hermpire’s magic ensured she felt nothing but pleasure from the act of having her insides rearranged by the massive intruder. She gasped and her eyes rolled back. Her spine arched, thrusting her breasts into the air and her shoulder blades digging into the floor as the entire length went home and she came harder than she’d ever before.

Natsumi began to fuck Lucy in earnest, drawing her hips back a full foot revealing her red scaled member shining with the girl’s juices before slamming it all back in. Over and over again as the blonde started to scream and moan from the sensation.

The startled Edolas Fairy Tail mages were having trouble responding to this totally unexpected occurrence. That their guildmate Lucy was enjoying the experience was impossible to deny but some knew that this was and that they should have been angrily attacking this crazy big-titted woman who looked an awful like Natsu. Juvia was a perfect example of why the female mages were incapable, her nipples stood out like bullets through her tight top and one of her hands was pressed to her loins, hearts practically in her eyes as she watched Natsumi’s huge prick slam into the blonde’s swollen cunt over and over again. Despite the pink haired mage’s astonishing beauty and the way her perfectly shaped and amazingly abundant breasts jiggled and swayed atop her chest, none of the men were thinking sexual thoughts. Instead they felt an almost magical sense of both fear and respect for the hermpires. Seeing the powerful and overbearing Lucy turned into a mewling wet sex kitten seemed okay for some reason and the idea of actively do anything to go against the hermpire was unthinkable.

Still, Droy and Jet weren’t Fairy Tail’s most powerful badasses for nothing and they both fought against the confusing emotions bearing down on their wills. They ground their teeth and fists clenched, their muscles bulging as they struggled. It was an epic battle that took place over the course of a few moments but in the end they each prevailed. They took in the crowd of their clearly ensorceled guildmates before looking at each other and nodding tightly.

Time to end this...

Right as the two mages were about to leap into action, a small lithe but quite outrageously curvy eighteen year old hermpire pushed past them. Wendy barely paid the two any mind, her own conversion lust overtaking her as she focused totally on the beautiful bluette that had caught her eye: Juvia.

The enormous silver scaled prick jutting from the short beauty’s loins ended Droy and Jet’s steely insurrection before it even began as it swung wildly from side to side. Both men were on their knees crying for daring to imagine a hostile thought towards one of these magnificent beings, warm urine running down their legs.

Juvia didn’t put up any sort of fight as the smaller girl pawed at her skirt and pushed her over onto her hands and knees. She was too aroused to do anything but go along, swooning at the way the girl’s hard hot length pressed against her. Soon enough Juvia was wailing loudly and lewdly as Wendy pounded her cunt wildly with her enormous prick, the entire massive thing going in and out of her with ease as if her body were made entirely of water.

Nearby, Natsumi unleashed a tremendous load of transformative hermpire cum into Lucy’s battered pussy, groaning as she felt an orgasm more powerful than she’d ever had-- the climax of conversion that no Earthland hermpire had ever experienced thanks to the unconventional nature of the original infection. When she came down from her high, her cock was still hard and swollen and the presence of so many of the unconverted fueled her manic lust.

Her eyes latched on to a familiar beauty behind the bar: Mirajane. Natsumi had been fucked and subjugated so many times by the uber dominant hermpire that she could not resist the chance to drill a woman who looked so much like her. With a shout of excitement, she withdrew herself from Lucy and leapt over the crowd in pursuit.

Lucy shuddered, her hips squirmed in a large puddle of Natsumi’s cum. On her face was a goofy smile as she made soft noises of contentment. She’d been fucked good and hard. Her hands massaged her body, cupping her breasts before sliding down and patting her tummy--so full of warm cum.

Warm cum that was quickly transforming the girl from the inside out.

With Natsumi on the other side of the room and Wendy occupied with Juvia and somewhat blocked by her own seemingly entranced crowd, those around Lucy were more themselves. Macao and Wakaba were hovering over her and asking her if she was okay.

She nodded, “I’m okay. Uh huh...more than okaaaauggghhhhgh!” She groaned as she changed into a hermpire. A fat set of apple sized testicles filled the space between her thighs as Natsumi’s cum continued to seep out her pussy beneath them. Her clit was now an achingly hard ten inch prick that waved in the air and her breasts grew at least four cup sizes, her bikini top burst and her black vest was shoved aside by their impressive mass.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)