More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Arthor Thomarius Arthor Thomarius

So, what is your servitor race and what/where is your base?

The Dragokhan Nomads. The Great Blue.

Before I talk about myself. I should inform you about my people. The tribes of the Dragokhan. Among all creatures, none are as fierce-some, clever, or possessing supernal might as We Of The Dragon's Blood. Though I was not born of The People, my coming was prophesied. My ascension has signaled the beginning of the new age for our kind.
Though we can choose to shift our shape to display whatever form we choose. Most of us prefer the form of an anthropomorphic dragon, though feathers tend to dominate over leather or scaled wings. We travel from world to world as we see fit, rarely in more than a small band who will hunt and forage by day, sing and celebrate by night, and when the land has been picked clean of any good food or loot, the band will move on, taking whatever chattels they wish to keep as pets or slaves.
Though we celebrate the pastoral and the nomadic. We are more than capable of utilizing whatever tools or machines we might require to deal with whatever issues might arise. Our sorcery precludes the need for industry. We have all that we need, so we take what we want.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)