More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Geo Geo

Who's story do we follow?

The Dollmistress's neighbour

(3rd Person)

Anna let out a relieved sigh as she set down the heavy box she was carrying. Wiping her forehead with the back of her hand, she looks around at all the boxes crowding the unfurnished living room, inwardly sighing at how much work she still needs to do in unpacking, but at least it’s all in her building now. She turns around and walks to the front door, where the moving guy was standing, leaning against the doorframe and panting after moving in Anna’s couch by himself. In hindsight, he should’ve brought another guy to help with the moving, but apparently he expected a ‘tip’ after hearing that the woman that was moving was hot. Anna overheard him on the phone midway through of bringing in the boxes, talking to a friend of his saying that he is definitely in on that ‘tip’. “Yeah, a babe as banging this, she has to be eager to get it on.”

Needless to say, he was not going to get anything more than his normal payment. Maybe a kick in the groin when Anna gets her breath back. She pulls out her wallet to pay the guy, “Alright Mr. Richards, thank you for the help, that should be all.” And whips out her credit card. Mr. Richards looks her up and down, and stood up from leaning against the doorframe.

Anna is wearing a decent pair of knee-length jean shorts over her well built legs, and a white tank top with sport bra underneath, containing her sizeable chest and slim figure. Being a gym instructor has its perks. Anna shifted her free hand up to make sure her blond ponytail was still in place, her way of drawing the male gaze to her face, and waves the card at him.

He looks at her, and says, “Oh, oh right, yeah. Sure, I’ll get the card reader.” And picks up the handheld device laying on the porch rail. He fiddles with it for a minute, stealing glances at her breasts, hoping to see anything from the sweat spots on her top. Anna scowled at him, her smooth youthful features not as harsh as she felt like being inside.

“Here we go, card in and sign, please. Wanna leave any tips?” He said with a wink. Anna groaned while shaking her head in annoyance. She snatched the device and went through the whole payment process and shoved the device into his chest, saying, “No thank you, you were as expected, a regular payment should be enough for you.” And with that, she went inside and slammed the door.

She managed to get three large boxes put away around lunch time, and decided that she may as well be social and introduce herself to her neighbours.

Anna fixed up her tousled ponytail, fastened up her sneakers, and went out to go next door. She walked up to the path up to the house, and stopped to look around at it. She didn’t really notice this place when she was given the tour to her new two-storey home, due to the large shrubbery wall that ran along the building. What she can see of the garden from the picket fence, (White picket fence in the suburbs, cute she thinks) is that it looked like a very outdoors’y kind of family; Well kept grass, a sparkling blue van, even a kids’ playhouse, with a bunch of pastel colors. Must have a daughter, Anna surmises, and opens the gate to walk up to a very homely looking house, so perfect for the average nuclear family. Anna walks along the pathway, and thinks that she saw a flash below her feet. She notices that the concrete path has been doodled on in colored chalk, weird lines, interspersed with kiddie drawings like rainbows and stick figures.

She continues on, not thinking much of it, her foot leaving an intricate blue chalk circle that she failed to spot. she walks up to the door and gives it a solid few taps on the thick ornate knocker after not finding any sign of a doorbell and waits.

Who answers the door?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)