More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Geo Geo

Who answers the door?

A...little girl?

The door opens, and Anna sees into the room. Quite a comfy homestead, to be perfectly honest, but really should be paying attention to the one who opened the door. She looks down and spies a black-haired pigtailed little girl wearing the frilliest cyan dress that Anna has ever seen. She couldn't be any more than twelve. "Heya lady, what'cha doin'?" she says in a very annunciating tone.

"Umm, hey there, are your parents home?" Anna greets, "I'm your new neighbour, so I'm introducing myself to everyone." The girl makes a wide grin. To Anna it seemed like the look of receiving a new toy, but she doesn't seem malevolent in any way. Sickeningly pwecious, but not sinister. "W-who's a-at the door, s-s-sweetie?" Anna heard from behind the half-open door, a stuttering voice of an older woman.

The door fully opens to reveal the most shapeliest woman Anna has ever seen. standing around 5'7" from what Anna can surmise, with bright orange hair impeccably combed down her back with a cherry-red alice band. To say that she was stacked didn't do her justice with her body type. Her hourglass shape makes her look as if all her weight is put in her wide load of an ass and titanic mounds that make up her jiggling bosom. all packed within a '50s red and white polkadotted housewife dress with tall red heels. The skirt flares out and would only reach her midthigh if it were to flatten out. Her face is made heavily with deep eyeshadow with long eyelashes, and ruby lipstick, stuck in what can be described as a smile.

Jeez, Anna thought, not as homely as I thought she'd be, more like a very specific fetishist. Before she can contemplate on whether or not she really is a good mother figure appearance-wise, the little girl spoke up, "She's our new neighbour mommy! Isn't this great?" The mother's eyes widened, and the smile almost fell off her face, but was quickly back before Anna could fully acknowledge it. "W-well, welcome to the neighbourhood, cutie~ My name's Cheryl, and this here's my-" She seemed to have shuddered for a second before continuing, "-My sweet precious daughter, Susan! Sorry you came at this time, my hubby's at work, I'm sure Daryl would've loved to meet you..."

Anna looked suspiciously from one to another, feeling a little creeped out. "Uhh, yeah...My name's Anna Stevens, I'm a new workout trainer for the new fitness center that opened in town."

"Oh, that's nice..." Cheryl says, not really sounding like she was listening, glancing sharply downwards at the frilly daughter by her legs, who is smiling at her all the while.

"O...kay...Well, I'm going to go now, more neighbours to see and all." Anna says, trying to back off on the awkward situation. Cheryl just smiles and says, "Oh, that's fine, see you, Miss Stevens~"

Anna makes her way down the path, and as she rounds the corner, the face of the little girl turns more dour as she glares upwards at her mother, who is now shaking in place. "You know, mother," Susan says angrily, in a voice more akin to a mature woman in her late twenties, "You didn't seem very convincing, what's the point of keeping you out of the toybox if you cannot act as a suitable means of hiding me?"

The mother begins to shake like a leaf, trying her best to keep her composure, smile wavering like a red semicircle of gelatine. "P-please, mistress, I'm sorry! I didn't expect this, I couldn't compose myself before she shown up!"

The daughter rubs her chin in thought, strolling down the path, looking at a particular chalk drawing. "Hmm, well if that's the case, then I'll put you in a position in which you can keep a lookout in the future, but for now, I have a new toy to play with..." Susan then pulls out something from behind her back, almost from nothing. A blank doll, almost seamless to the point of looking like a small featureless grey human. Susan lays it in the middle of the circle and begins murmuring, Cheryl already inside, like she was trying to get away from her. After a while, the intricate circle fades inwards towards the doll, leaving a blank slate on the path, and a doll, looking like a miniature Anna, current clothes and all, staring blankly at the overcast skies that was not there before with a smile on her complacent face.

The little girl grins, dress turning black with red ruffles, pigtails merging into a single long braid. bows melting into skull charms. She picks up the doll carefully, holding it aloft while walking back inside, and says maliciously to herself, "yes, this'll be a fine toy to play with..."

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)