More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by diaperslut diaperslut

Who is this new house mate? Sister, cousin, stranger, co-worker?

The Doc (Linda Mauland; skunk)

The incredibly attractive skunk from the hospital stood there, glasses on the tip of her nose, white lab coat over a light blue shirt and black slacks. On her right breast was a name tag that read "Dr. Linda Mauland." "Umm...what's up doc?" I said the first thing that came to mind and she, rightfully gave me a scolding glare. "Sorry. What brings you here?"

"What do you mean? You fainted. I came to give you a hand and personally make sure you don't faint again," she replied. "And before you ask, I've cleared this with my superiors and your boss. For the next two weeks, I'm going to be your live-in doctor.

I could feel her eyes roaming my body and I knew she was fighting the urge to jump me there but her eyes made me feel good. They were creepy, oddly. They were admiring, taking in a piece of art; hot, sexy, art.

"Oh. Well then, come on in. Sorry for the mess. It's the other problem caused by overworking," I explained and the woman entered, dragging a relatively small suitcase behind her.

"You know, to be honest, I was in need of vacation myself, and this is a little bit of a scheme I came up with to help myself to one. My bosses would work me to if I didn't figure out stuff like this," she said.

"Ah. That means we could go out and enjoy ourselves, if we want," I commented with a smile more playful than I intended. She just smiled and set her suitcase down before removing her lab coat. "Can I make you some tea or coffee? Maybe get you a soda or something?"

"You know, coffee sounds wonderful," she replied.

As I turned to go to the kitchen, she pinched my ass, causing me to yelp. "Hey!"

"Sorry. Couldn't resist," she replied.

I just smiled wider and winked. She was very attractive. Her breasts weren't that much bigger than mine, she was about my height and my build, really. But that long fluffy, white stripped fur and the silkyness of the black parts...I can't say as I walked backwards, I wasn't also admiring her form. "You want anything in your coffee?" I asked.

"Umm...sugar is fine. Not a lot, though," she requested.

"Hint of sugar, got it," I replied and the standoff began. We had established we were attracted to one another. As I made her coffee, I could tell she was thinking of how to approach the subject and I was doing the same thing.

Who makes the first move?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)