More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Robopoop Robopoop

Let the games begin...

The Dirty Fantasies Play Zone

Some players had the desire to play out some of their dirtiest fantasies without the need to travel long distances. One such player decided to use one of his keys to open up another widely popular Play Zone that caters to just that. Unlike the systems in place in the outside world, limited administration allowances are given to all player who enter, and unlike outside real world, this zone is made up entirely of an infinite number and infinitely sized 'rooms'. Each room can be occupied by at least one player, and that player sets the scene, the circumstances and every other variable they want through their personal console. The room becomes a hyper realistic copy of the scene they want and the scene plays out as specified by the player.

Many who decide to visit this zone will find that earning experience is next to impossible if there is not another player who can help play out the scene. Realistic virtual copies of people can be spawned into each room, which are as physically real as a real person could be, but none of them will provide any experience if they fuck the player/s. Thus, the zone is particularly popular for people who do not care for earning levels and the perks of owning their own Play Zone. They are usually only here to have a good time being whatever they want to be immediately without the new restrictions of the world, which not surprisingly can be completely different with its own set of rules. Players have created entire fantasy realms and sci fi settings with the highly versatile controls, which can even include established fictional universes such as in anime or TV shows.

Of course, as a little twist, the system includes a drop in system that allows any player to be able to join in the setting of any room they enter. Normally, they won't be noticed until the current players suddenly begin earning experience mysteriously while fucking them by chance. Many a fuck buddy has been made through this 'game within a game'.

Lets see whats inside....

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)