More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SympatheticDevil SympatheticDevil

Who gets cursed?

The Devious Step-Mother

Zach didn't begrudge his father re-marrying. His mom had been dead for years and Dad deserved a little happiness. He was surprised and a little confused that he managed to land anyone as hot as Kiana, but good for him!

°

But just a few months after the wedding, it became obvious Kiana had no interest in being a step-mother. In point of fact, she wanted Zach to move out. Zach was 20 but he had two more years to finish his degree. Before Kiana, his dad had no problem with him staying at home until he had graduated and got a full time job. The rental market was brutal! But Kiana wanted his room for her office, to continue pursuing her dream of being a romance novelist, and "Hey, I'm your son!" was quickly loosing to "Hey, fuck these titties!" as an argument.

Zach needed a way to convince his dad Kiana was being a bitch or maybe convince Kiana to give being a decent human being a try. But as it became more and more obvious that wasn't going to happen, Zach turned to ways he might get on the woman who was trying to make him homeless.

That's how he found himself in the University library ancient documents section, researching curses. That's where he found the curse.

Which curse?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)