More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bryce193 bryce193

Where Will Alison Take Cover?

The Darkened Chapel

The storm is getting worse, which is giving Alison not much choice, as she figures the chapel 8s better then the mausoleum, and its closer then the Convent as well. So Alison hurries to the chapel as lightning strikes in the distance. As she gets closer to the chapel, lightning strikes a nearby tree, seeing it ablaze . Al8son steams slightly as the tre is lit.

"Shit that was close..forgive my language god" says Alison as she hurry even faster to the chapel front door.

Alison can see candles lit on the inside, she pushes the door open and enters. She puts her hood done as she enters, it's odd that the lights are off, and candles lit instead, perhaps the storm nocked the power out.

"Hello..anyone in here" says Allison as she enters the chapel's main converse room with peers to each side and a podium for the prior to preach on Sundays and Wednesdays.

Theirs no answer as she continues into the main room.

As she bears the podium, Alison can hear what sounds like chanting. Alison trys to find the source, and finds its coming from behind , what she thought was a wall with a cloth hung on it. The noise is coming from behind. Alison pulls it to the side, and sees a hidden door, thst isn't fully closed. It opens outward from her.

"Why is this door hidden" thinks Alison as she pushes it open to reveal a stairwell going down.

Alison seems drawn to the chanting as she starts decending the stairs.

"Alsion, you should be doing this..it's not to late to turn around" she tells herself as the chanting gets louder.

They seen to be chanting in some foreign tongue. At the bottom of the stairs is archway leading into a circular chamber in the middle is a pentagram carved into the stone floor, 5 cloaked figure incompesed the pentagram chanting. Lit candles at each point of the star of the pentagram. Inside the pentagram stands a nude woman. Alison recognizes the woman to be her friend Emily Barns. She is a member of the the catholic church this chapel belongs with like herself.

What does Alison do...?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)