More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Theanonymousone6969 Theanonymousone6969

What will her toes talk about?

The Dance Party

"Wow! What a day!" Said the right big toe.

"You're telling me." Said Ashleys right pinky toe.

They all stretched out and wiggled it different directions. Ashley didn't even notice.

"Move over fatty." Said the toe next to her left big toe.

"Hey bitch, I'm not fat. I'm big boned" the big toe responded.

Ashley was pouring her 3rd glass of wine and she was starting to feel it.

"Hey girls brace your selfs, she's starting on glass number 3." Said Ashley left pinky toe.

All the toes laughed.

"I bet she's going to end up drinking the whole bottle and start into another one." Said the right middle toe.

Sure enough she did. She managed to almost finsh her second bottle but passed out before she could finish it.

"Alright girls! You know what to do said Ashleys right big toe."

Then her right foot moved over to the couch and grabbed phone. It entered her password and unlocked it. The big toe did some tapping and scrolling.

"Ah there we go!" The toe said.

Then music started playing. Her right pinky bumped the volume up because she knew Ashley would sleep right through it.

"Dance party!!" Exclaimed her left ring toe.

All of Ashleys toes were dancing to the music.

What will happen next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)