More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by lilguy lilguy

who does the story follow?

The Dame Lisa Bomb

Lisa Bomb was sitting on the long heart shape bed, Naked. Her creamy legs seem to go on and on and she smoked on a cigar

“Damm, can’t help but look at you” Jack said

Part of him knew crossing his brother my sleeping with this dame was bad news. His brother was the boss and she was his girlfriend. But man she could make a blind man hard from looking at her

“Lets do something nice tomorrow goes out” Jack said

“If your brother allows it”

“Come don’t start that”

“He treat you like shit, you should run this place”

“Come on he my brother, don’t start this shit or a clobber you”

“Don’t you want to be boss? Aren’t you tired of being Errand boy, don’t you want THIS anytime you want”

She said this squeezing her breast together. She grabbed his cock and spark sent through.

(MY NAME is Lisa Bomb. That night I was stroking more then his ego. His brother killed my brother. Tony Corzine was a know good scumbag who shot my brother in the back. He had to do more then die, he had to pay. I was going to give him an all expensive page trip to hell, but it was going to be a slow and horrible ride. Been giving secrets to the cops on the down low. Didn’t trust them so gave some to a detective. Slipping some stuff in his mailbox. Had Tony wrapped around his finger)

“He called you a stutter fool” Lisa said

“That pricks. Haven’t stuttered in years”

“See how he treats you; he says you’re not even a man”

Only the stuttering comment was true. It was truth mixed with lies. Tony did put down his brother but she kicked it up a notch by goading him, getting info about Jack that would piss Jack off.

“He told about the day you cried when he beat you in front of your girl”

“Fucking prick should kill that fucker” Jacky said “Did you laugh”

“No, could never laugh at just a man like you. He never even made me climax. He never even goes down on me”

She could break him like a twig if she wanted.

“Yea selfish prick always was” Jack said

what is her plan?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)