More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by protoborg protoborg

Who is going to be our ENF super hero?

The Cyborg Avenger, aka Alex

Alex; 20-something, average height, average weight, brown hair, blue eyes. In other words, unremarkable in every way. Yet she would become the most remarkable womyn in the world. But I'm getting ahead of myself. Her powers? Well, that's just it. She didn't really have any in the traditional sense. Sure, she could lift a bus over her head with her pinky finger while sucking on some random dude's dick. She could run fast enough to start a fire in asbestos. She just didn't have powers like you would think a super-heroine would have. Her "powers" were more along the lines of abilities that could help while being... Well, ya know, I think we will get to that later. Anyway, she was an average womyn, as I said before. Sure, she was filled with technology that would make Bill Gates green, but she was still essentially average.

She never had a single enemy. She also never really had any friends. She kept to herself most of the time. Only most of the time since she would occasionally have the misfortune of being called to stop some bad guy. That was when the real problem with her "powers" would manifest itself. The thing about Alex was she was legitimately one of the shyest people on Earth. She couldn't even look at herself when she showered or changed her clothes. Considering that every time she used her powers,... Well, I'm getting ahead of myself for the moment. Suffice it to say she changed clothes a lot. It made her life very embarrassing. Still, it could have been worse. In fact, one day she found out how much worse it could be. But that is a story for another time.

Anyway, as I said before, every time she used her powers, she would permanently lose portions of her clothing. In other words, her powers caused parts of her body to become permanently exposed. She once asked someone a hell of a lot smarter why that was. He went on and on about residual... something or other. She still had no idea what the hell was going on. She just knew that her powers would leave part of her body exposed forever every time she used them. It was disturbing to say the least. One time, it was her left shoulder. Another time it was her right hip. The oddest one was when her anus was exposed, but she tried not to think about that one. Another truly odd aspect to her powers was that no one ever seemed to care that she was completely naked when she used them.

Yes, you heard me. As The Cyborg Avenger, she would always be butt naked. It made a secret identity virtually impossible. She had tried keeping a bag of clothes handy fro whenever she might get called to be a super, but it only served to be a quick way to lose her things as the moment she "transformed" she forgot all about the clothing. Sadly, it was some of her favorite clothes, too. After that, she just accepted that she would be a naked super-heroine. Strangely, after a few days of being naked while "heroing", she stopped caring. Well, she stopped caring while she was The Cyborg Avenger. When she was mild-mannered Alex, she could not be more embarrassed by her alter ego's TOTAL lack of modesty. She had been raised to regard the human body as a sinful thing to be hidden and shamed. Now she was being to expose it to the entire world and couldn't even wear a mask.

She final took to wearing a mask as part of her normal clothing. Well she tried to anyway. Whatever it was that was rendering more and more of her exposed also seemed to think that she should be embarrassed as much as possible. As such, she found herself unable to muster even token knowledge of how to cover her face. it was almost as if she had forgotten how to cover her face. TCA ( as she was wont to call herself for short) was saving the world while destroying Alex's life. The thing is, deep down inside, Alex was enjoying her public humiliation. It was almost cathartic in a way. It was the thing her life had been missing for many, many years.

Regardless, you came here for sex. So the question before you now is:

Which do you wish to see?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)