More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Grimm05 Grimm05

Story?

The Cursed

Harry Potter knew there would be consequences for defeating the Dark Lord Voldemort, but he never thought the cost would be so high.

Locked in an unused tower of Hogwarts at his own request, Harry writhed in pain as his scar continued to burn with an intense fire that threatened to melt his brain. Worse of all the Boy Who Lived continued to be plagued by images of his friends being punished for his victory, specifically his female friends and lovers.

These were not merely images of of course but sexual images of the Chosen One dominating the females in his life. Worse of all there were terms he did not know before the defeat of Voldemort such as BDSM, Ball Gag, 69, Strappedo, and so many other terms he never wanted to know let alone inflict upon his worse of enemies.

He did not want to see his best friend Hermione Granger in a bondage harness, her nipples clamped tightly causing her to cry uncontrollably into her ball gag.

She was his best friend, someone who had been with Harry since day one and was instrumental in defeating Voldemort. He imagined spanking his best friend in the arse, followed by her breasts, back, stomach and just about everywhere he could before he would violate every hole in her body. It was a thought he admittedly had even before his scar began to burn. Perhaps that was why she had the most intense punishments compared to the other women, though the difference wasn’t too great as an image of one Luna Lovegood struck his mind like a nail.

Dressed in her Ravenclaw Uniform Luna was trapped in Shibari Bondage in the Ravenclaw Dorms with her mouth covered in a large sticky cloth. He imagined groping the silver blonde, slipping his hands beneath her skirt, and forcing his crazed friend to moan with pleasure.

Then there was Ginny, his love oh how he imagined they would be together finally after the war was over but now his images have become dark for the ginger Weasley.

Oh, how he loved that woman but now all he can see when he thinks of Ginny is the ginger haired beauty waiting for him in their bedroom. Her mouth gagged as the only thing she should have in her mouth is his cock. The only thing she should drink is his piss and the only thing she should eat is his seed for this is how the world worked in Harry’s twisted mind.

It frightened Harry to no end these visions and so he hid himself away from the rest of the world, his obligations filled by someone using Polyjuice Potion in order to prevent anyone from learning the truth. For the world would soon fall into chaos again if they were to discover that the Dark Lord Voldemort had one last trick up his sleeve before his defeat. One that would destroy their savior and worse of all they could do nothing about it.

Wallowing in pain Harry could only stare out the window and imagine placing every female he saw in some form of bondage. Harry hated it all as he absolutely detested the thought and yet there was nothing, he could do for what felt like years until he heard someone knocking on his door and naturally became shocked at who he saw.

Who was it?

A) Hermione Granger

B) Luna Lovegood

C) Ginny Weasley

D) Susan Bones

E) Nymphadora Tonks

F) Daphne Greengrass

G) Fleur Delacour

H) Gabrielle Delacour

I) Other? (Who)

Who?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)