More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by PhoenixAuthor PhoenixAuthor

What's next?

The Contest [Main Thread]

Prologue

Marcus Calhoun knocked on the door of Principal Benson’s office and a voice quickly responded with “Come in!”

The aging dark-skinned man in his mid-fifties entered his boss’ office, and found Eric Benson, a man about ten years his junior, sitting at his desk. He smiled when he saw Calhoun.

“Marcus! What can I do for you?” Eric asked politely, and genuinely so. He was a polite person, not someone who put on an act.

“I had an idea that could greatly benefit the school.” Calhoun said with a smile, “A heavy duty fundraiser of sorts.”

Eric raised a brow.

“Well, I’m all ears. Lord knows I could do with getting some extra money into this school, no matter how generous Mrs. Thompson is with her donations. What’s your idea, Marcus?” Eric asked. Calhoun paced idly over to the window, and peered out of it while gathering his thoughts one last time, as if he hadn’t already spent several hours planning this event out.

“I’m sure you’re aware that our senior year of students possesses some extremely attractive females.” Calhoun began. Eric’s brows furrowed.

“I suppose there’s a few who are quite pretty.” Eric said noncommittally.

“The vast majority are drop-dead knockouts, sir, and it’s ridiculous to pretend otherwise. They’re legal adults, and sex sells.” Calhoun continued.

“I’m not going to attractive senior girls into making money for the school.” Eric said, appalled that Calhoun would even suggest this.

“Who said anything about ? We offer an incentive, maybe some kind of trip. We could divide the senior student body into teams, to build competition, which will drive them to wilder heights, which…” Calhoun trailed off encouragingly.

“Brings in more revenue.” Eric finished, leaning back in his spinning chair and blowing out a breath.

“It will massively benefit the school, and funding 10 students going on a trip pales in comparison to the benefits we can reap.” Calhoun pressed.

Eric was uncharacteristically silent, but he gave a slow nod.

“It’s not the most ethical of solutions, but the incentive would encourage the girls to do all of the lifting. All of your points were valid, Marcus, and I struggle to see any flaw in the solution. What kind of fundraiser would you be having the girls doing?” Eric asked.

“Three, actually. Between now and Halloween, there’d be 3 fundraisers. The amount of money each girl rakes in is counted, and that number goes into a team score, so each team is encouraged to have multiple sexy girls on it.”

“I’ll trust you on this one, Marcus.” Eric said gravely, but he nodded, “I trust your experience at this school and in this town. You have full authorization, so do what you think is best. I have a new building that funding needs to arrive for, after all, which I’m sure is why this proposal has arrived now.”

“Thank you, sir.” Marcus said, and walked out of Eric Benson’s office with a triumphant smile on his face, and the thought of a certain lovely young woman flitting across his mind.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)